Déja Vu

Hey guys just wanted to say that if you're name is Ariana then please use a different name and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. That's all.

          <><><><><><>

I just stared at him for what felt like forever. "(Y/n)." I said. "What?" He looked surprised. I giggled and said once again, "The names (y/n). And you?"

"Raphael. I need to go." He turned away and started to leave but before he could I took a picture. He turned back, hearing the scuffle but I put my back as if I was leaving. As soon as he was out of sight I checked my watch, 10:02pm it read.

'10:02.... MOTHER'S GONNA KILL ME!'

~~Next Morning~~

Thank god it was Saturday. I was still messed up from last night. 'A turtle... I need to tell Ari.' I put on a T-shirt which said poke me and die. Then I threw on some red and black jeans, some black combat boots, grabbed my phone and left.

When I got there I opened the door with the spare key she gave me. "Hey Ari where are you!" I heard her her yell my name from upstairs. I came up to see her eating a bunch of chips.

I swear she could eat all the food in the world and still be skinny.

Lucky son of a dog.

"Ari look at this! Its a walking talking turtle!" I exclaimed showing her the picture I took. She looked at me a second before saying, "(y/n)?"

"Yea?!" I said.

"Have you been taking a wall to your head or something?" She asked with a straight face. I had to laugh and she soon joined in. After that, unfortunately, the turtle was long forgotten.

......

I was upstairs in the attic at my house looking for something. When I heard big footsteps on the roof. I opened the window to see figures standing on the roof.

I jumped out the window.... Because that was smart, and started to climbs up. I finally got on a somewhat flat part of the roof. Then I saw 4 huge figures looming over me. Then I heard a voice I recognized.

"Hey its me. You need to give me that phone back." He said.

"Raphael! Turtle Raphael! Thank god your real I was beginning to think I was crazy."

Then I realized what he asked. I said no. He looked at me dumbfounded and then angrily. "You have to introduce me and then tell me where you live or I WILL post this all over the internet. Mkay?!" They stared at me and agreed. They stepped into the light and introduced themselves.

'So Raphael or Raph= red. Leonardo or Leo= blue. Donatello or Donny= purple. And Michaelangelo or Mickey= orange and they live in a...sewer.'

Suddenly the orange one (Mikey) yelled out, "Is anyone else getting this weird sense of deja vu? No... Just me?.... Okay then." He trailed off which for some reason made me start laughing.