Buttons

After they were finally done laughing at me and master splinter apologized for his sons behavior, the 4 turtles began to show me around. Donnie showed me his lab, which was flipping awesome! Mickey decided to show me his skateboard, which he loved almost as much as his brothers and his pizza.

I had Leo show me the truck which was tricked out. I was about to touch buttons when Leo told me to stop.

"B-But the buttons were calling out to me." I looked at him with a pleading face but he still said no.... The buttface. Raph showed me the dojo and only grunted when I asked him questions. So I asked him if I could practice on one of the dummies.

"Don't hurt yourself." He said smirking. 'The nerve of that guy. He's so! Ugh!'

I put on my fingerless leather gloves and got ready. I started kicking and dodging and punching and dodging. I even did one or two back flips.

I was in the zone... And then I tripped, on air. I then decided to high five the floor with my face. "FRICK YOU FLOOR!" I yelled. I looked up to see the turtles looking at me as I screamed at the floor.

"What? Never talked to an inanimate object before." I said it like it was the most normal thing in the world.

Which it was, this was sorta kinda a daily thing for me. But hey its not my fault all things love me...

"Wow dudett you rock!" Mikey yelled smiling. I got up and smirked back at them. "My dad made me take karate and gymnastics so I would be more flexible." I smiled and the boys were grinning back, even hot-head was smirking. Then my stomach grumbled... Loudly. Instead of blushing or being shy I asked if they had food.

'What?! Girl gotta eat.'