Dead End

I was laughing, don't ask why because I don't know myself. Maybe it was because he looked like such a kid saying that... Although he looks like a frickin' body builder. Oh well.

"Okay I'll delete it. Happy now?" They nodded as they watched me delete it. Then Donatello asked me, "So you aren't scared by us mutants?"

I smiled as I said, "I, (Y/n) (L/n) is scared of nothing! Except my reflection in the morning..." We had a staring contest for a minute as if we were sizing each other up when I heard my mom call. "Sorry guys that's my mother I have to go." They waved - all except Raph.
'Hot head... I think I'll call him that from now on.'

I glanced back to see them jumping from roof to roof wondering how people didn't notice them. I heard mother calling me so I sighed and went back inside to the demon I call 'mother'. Oh well what can you do.

           ~Later that night~

I was walking around town. It's what I do when I have time to myself. I was coming back from the store... AGAIN - to hear a voice say, " Yo! (Y/n), remember us?" I turned around to see the purple dragons. I didn't want to fight, I was tired from a day of cleaning.

"Okay 1. I don't like the sound of my name coming from you and 2. Leave me alone I'm not in the mood." I put on a brave front like usual but I was scared, tired and hungry as all get out. So what I'm saying is this doesn't look good for me in the slightest. They started to advance with creepy grins on their faces so I did the only thing I could do. I ran. I made 2 sharp turns and made a quick cut to an alley way to see that it was a dead end.

"Okay think (Y/n) think. What can I do!" I heard them getting closer when I heard a 'drip drip drip' from below me. I looked down and smiled.
'I guess its time to say Hi!'