Majestical Unicorns

I was walking out the doors of my highschool. School was finally over, just because I get good grades doesn't mean I like being here. I was stopped by my ex, Sterling. He's as much of a stuck up prick as he sounds. Exactly why I broke up with him. He caught up with me and backed me in to a wall, blocking my way by putting his hands on either side of my head

"Hey babe! How 'bout we go to my place and have some fun?" He said with a little to much confidence for me. I looked him dead in the eye and smirk.

"1. I'm not your 'babe' and 2. This right here?" I say gesturing to myself. "This is a majestical unicorn and no one can ride it"

I duck under his arm and walk away. Then I feel someone grab my wrist, not having to turn around to know who it is.

I turn around and see Sterling, with fire in his eyes. 

"Lemme rephrase that. Let's bond alright? Rekindle old flames."

I shut my eyes in annoyance. 'You Betch'

I smiled when I got an idea. I hugged him putting one leg in between his two. He was shocked at first, seeing as he didn't hug me back. Exactly what I needed. I kneed him where the sun don't dare to shine. Hard.

He fell to his knees and I smirked when I said, " Why don't you go and 'have fun' with my sister. I'm sure she's an expert in your kind of fun."

At that I flipped my hair, like a badass. I walked away, like a badass. The whole time thinking, 'I am so badass'

* ** ** ** ** *

Hey guys this is just a quick update. Should I make my chapters more lengthy? Please tell me. THANKS