Confrontation

Sorry I'm taking so long. Skool hates me! It makes me wanna (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

                   ***********

Its been about a week since I sorta realized I like Raph. Since then we haven't talked much at all and there were always awkward silences whenever we were in the same room.

Today I came down to the lair to see that the turtles were no where to be seen. I was about to leave after I realized that they were on patrol when I heard Master Splinter call me.

"(Y/n), please come here for a minute. I need to talk to you." I was scared that I was in trouble. I recounted what I had done in the past week.
'I cleaned up after myself. I didn't play with the turtles stuff. I mean that one time when I was playing with Raph's sais and broke some things... But it was an accident.'

When I came down I bent down and sat cross legged and didn't say a word.

"We need to talk (Y/n)-" He started, before I interrupted him. "It was an accident honestly! I didn't mean to break that stuff. Raph's sais just looked so tempting!" I looked down and flinched when sensei began to speak again.

"We will talk about that later. I wanted to talk you about my son Raphael. Things have obviously awkward between you two. Care to tell me why?" I was startled when he said it. It really was that obvious huh? I sighed knowing I wouldn't be able to avoid or lie to Sensei so I just told him the truth.

"I t-think I like y-your son as more than a friend." Of course I had to start blushing, so I looked down. I hesitantly pulled my head up when he asked me to.  He bent his head down, which scared me to death.

"Take care of my son. I know he has a bad temper and he can be horrible to get along with but he really does have a soft side to him." I smiled as Master Splinter said this. I got up and hugged him, but I was surprised when he patted my head. I thanked him and left the room happy that Master Splinter accepted me.