The voice

I keep hearing my name, over and over again. Its the same voice and its warm and deep and amazing. The sad thing is that I don't know who it is, though I know I've heard it before.

Maybe if I opened my eyes I could find out. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. Suddenly  the voice faded away. I panicked because without it, even in the beautiful meadow I was in, I felt so cold and empty.

'No! Come back! I'm coming so don't leave me again! Please!'

Finally I opened my eyes but I was blinded by the light for a minute. After a few minutes of getting used to the light and I could see again I looked around to see I was in the lab... Donnie's lab? I was confused and scared and the first thing I thought of was Raph.

'Raph... Did he leave me?'

I started to cry as everything slowly came back to me. The pain. The hopelessness I felt. The fear.

I heard footsteps run too the room and the door slamming open. I looked up too see him staring at me in the door of the hallway in disbelief. It was only when I hesitantly reached my hands out did he come over in 2 large strides to envelope me in a hug.

He brought me too his chest where I sobbed out of fear for what happened to me. Also out of happiness because Raph did come back for me. He held me tight and when I finally finished he whispered something in my ear which made me start to cry once again. These tears, though, were full of joy.

"Please don't leave me like that again... I-I need you, (Y/n). I love you, (Y/n)!"

He pulled back and looked at me with love and anguish in his eyes. I gently pulled away and leaned up to kiss him. It was short and sweet and I loved it.

When I pulled away I giggled at his flushed face. He hugged me again and whispered, "Don't ever leave me like that again."

I smiled and hugged back. "Of course I won't Raph. I mean if (Favorite actor) calls me then I'm sorry but..."

I laughed when he yelled my name in disbelief.