chapter 6- More then intended...

HAYYYY! remember me? I've been so busy with my auditions but now there over so...MORE NIAMMMMM!!

_____________________________________

Nialls pov

Louis' s car was huge, I mean it had two rows of soft Brown seats. the walls on the inside, as well as the outside, were orange and white. I looked down at the floor and saw a ladle, a carrot, and a bottle of glue. Plain as day, just lying there.

"Louis?" I asked as I eyed the misplaced objects

"yeah mate?" he said

. "why do you have a ladle, carrots, and glue on your floor?"

"why wouldn't I?" he scoffed. I nodded awkwardly and looked out the window, chuckling to myself on how purely random Louis is.

.

"can I ask you guys some questions"I asked out of no where. I needed to say something, given we've been driving for five minutes without saying anything.

"sure," Louis said as he turned the black wheel to the right, causing me to shift to the side, moving closer to Liam.

I know it s wrong to feel like this, especially after only a week..but I think I'm calling for Liam. just me pushing against him like I am now made my heart race. The things he did in the past sseemed to fade from my mind as the days progresses. Now that I think back on those events...I don't recall Liam doing anything bad,unlike the others.

*flashback*

Fear.

The only emotion that ran through me right now was fear. I was in the bathroom when I heard a deathly familiar voice say, as the sound of a lock turning, "We know your in here, faggot boy."

it was Zayns voice. I managed to silently lock the bathroom stall and holding breath. I looked Down at the floor and saw three pairs of feet, and out of no where I heard a loud bang. the stall door was like a peice of paper under Harry's forceful kick.

I squeezed my eyes shut and said, backing up as far as I could "p- please don't hurt me..." I felt a hot tear trickle down my cheek. As the tear rolled of my cheek I felt a large fist slam into my stomach. I gasped in pain as I opened my eyes, so see another fist kiss my jaw.I fell to the floor with a whimper. As I began to crawl along the white floor to escape another blow, I felt my hear being grasped by some one."stop!" I cried loudly as I was being dragged by my hair out of the stall. I looked up and saw Harry, with his hands in my hair, his eyes glowing with evil. I looked down frantically at Liam, who stared at me with a deep, empty gaze.

*end of flashback*

I found myself starring outside of the window as Liam said "well mate...aren't you going to ask us your question?"

I smiled and said "yeah,sorry just day dreaming....why exactly do you share a house?"

Louis smiled and said, turning his head back to me every now and then, "you see mate, I am very fucking rich" I chuckled a bit from how easily vulgar Louis was "and the other boys are almost just as rich, our parents work for huge companies. Like Nike, or scholastic. It took us a long time but we convinced our parents to let us share a house, if we chipped in every now and then"

I nodded as my curiosity was fill. As we came along the street of Danielle s house I noticed a lot of kids through the Windows.

I gulped, knowing they were all kids from the school. I never been good in large crowds.

"I thought you said there were going to be a few people there..." I said with a straight pale face.

Harry turned his head slightly, not taking his gaze off of the house "yeah I thought that too..."'

The car stopped and the intensively exited. I was the last to leave, thankful Liam waited for me. He gave me a small smile and ran up to the boys. I sighed and followed. The house was quite big, already some paper cups splattered on the grass. I walked up to the door and stepped inside. As soon as j walked in, everyone's eyes was on me. I the whole house seemed to go quite, Liam who was talking to some girl even turned around to stare at him.

"who invited the fag?" somebody called from the crowd.

I looked over at Liam, mentally begging for him to step up and tell them that he invited me...but he didn't. instead he turned back to the girl, as if he didn't know me.

"Eww he looks even poorer on the weekends" a girl's voice called out.

soon the whole crowd was calling me names.

"faggot"

"dork"

"horse teeth"

I felt tears build in my eyes as Liam looked back at me. He gave me a sympathetic look and said , looking dead in my eyes with a sorry look "looks like he was chewing on a rock."

his words hurt....no they didn't hurt...they cut

Liam got a few "way to go!" and some high fives, and I turned around and left. As I left I heard someone yell "looks like little faggy boy is going back to his box."

I let the tears fall down my cheeks as I walked past the car, and down the street.

Liam' s Pov

I turned away from Niall, not being able to see him like that. I could literally see the life drain from his face. As I faced Danielle, people started calling Niall names.

"aren't you going to say something?" Danielle said to me, the rest of her bitch group staring at me. I sighed and turned around, my eyes e s locking with Nialls.

I hated myself for what I was about to do, but I had a reputation, if I tried to stick up for Niall...everyone would get the wrong idea.

I felt guilt already swim in my veins as I said "looks like he' s been chewing on rocks.." the whole crowd laughed, as Niall stormed out.

"looks like craggy boy is going back to his box!" Danielle yelled.

I turned around with a kissed off face. She smirked and leaned in to kiss me. Her lips tasted like alcohol and cheap strawberry lip gloss. For some reason the kiss didn't feel the same. She moved her hand around my neck and twirled her fingers on the back of my neck. I pulled from her lips and said, "let's dance". She smirked and said, grabbing my by the hem if my jeans "I have something better planned..."

I ssmirked a bit as she dragged me into a spare room.

locked the door and crashed her lips on mine. She had a drink in her hand, so I pulled from the kiss and drank the whole cup in one gulp. Danielle smirked and kissed me as the liquid burned it way down my throat. this time I felt sparks when she kissed me...

or it could have been the alcohol.

____________________________________________________________

I KNOW YOU MUST HATE ME BUT TRUST ME I HAVE PLANS FOR THIS BOOK! I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN SO LONG I ACTUALLY FORGOT THE LT :P DON'T WORRY BECAUSE IM GOING TO TRY MY BEST TO UPDATE TWO TIMES A WEEK.

SORRY IF IT S SHORT AND HAS GRAMMER MISTAKES, I'M ON MY KINDLE AND IM ALMOST GETTING THE HANG OF IT.

COMMENT

VOTE

AND LIVE WHILE YOUR YOUNG!!!