Chapter 4- Protection.

SO I KNOW YOU GUYS MUST HATE ME FOR LIKE NOT WRITING FOR A MILLION A BILLION YEARS BUT THATS BECAUSE I KIND OF YOU KNOW, HAVE A LIFE, BUT YOU GUYS ARE PART OF MY LIFE SO...YEAH. I LOVE THIS STORY WITH ALL MY HEART AND HAVE HUGE PLANS FOR IT BUT I WILL ONLY CONTINUE IF YOU COMMENT, AND VOTE (not all of you I don’t want to sound thirsty for votes....I have water if I’m thirsty) SO ENJOY THIS ACTION PACKED CHAPTER!

(Current me: "why am i in all caps"

_______________________________________________________

~Niall's Pov~

       Me and Liam walked side by side until we reached the liquor store. It was about 5am, so all of the lights were gone; the only light were the street lamps that made the streets glow in a dark orange.

I walked down the small alley in between the liquor store and the super market. “Were here…..well almost” I said as we went further down the alley.

     I looked around the alley, full of broken glass and cigarette buds. Liam turned to me and said “what do you mean almost?”

     I walked towards the dumpster and pushed it slightly, revealing a small space…enough to fit a body, my body specifically. I somehow didn’t feel safe here as I used to…the ally was more cold than it used to be, seamed way or dirtier than it was…and most of all it made me think, how could I  have spent my life living here?

  In the small pace where my dirty body used to cry myself to sleep at night was a duffle bag. Liam walked up to the duffle bag and picked it up, already knowing it was mine. Liam carried the bag to me as he said “i'll hold it Nialler” I couldn’t help but let a smile form on my face, feeling my cheeks burn slightly as I knew I was blushing.

   As I smiled and opened my mouth to say “thank you” I heard a familiar voice. My body froze as I felt the life drain from my skin. I felt small pricks run up my back, in fear. I turned my head and saw a man standing, blocking any way to get out. “Nialler? Oh is he your new client?” He asked.

  I turned my body towards the man, stepping closer to Liam. Liam turned to me and said “client?”