Chapter 26- Steak Love and Burger Rings

Liams pov-

    I realizedhat I had never really taken Niall on a proper date, like to a nice restaurant, with a nice setting.....well now I realized this after Zayn called Perrie , in which yelled at me for giving Niall a ring pop.

I mean it was a very cute idea....Niall like it....I'm....I'm sure it tasted good.

    Like I was saying, The boys had a plan to get Nialls ring, Perrie suggested that I, in my sexy glory, take Niall, in his equally sexy glory, to a fine restaurant as the other three stooges go find a perfect ring.

   It took a lot of convincing, for sometimes the boys can be very unreliable....for example; one time I told them to go put my letter in the mail box....they winded up burning it with fireworks.

those boys are....a work of art. (More like a disaster)

    On the other hand she did have a point, I wanted nothing but the best for Niall.....so that's why I decided to take him out, on a proper date.

It was 7:38, I told Niall to get dressed up as fancy as he can, and meet me downstairs at 7:40.

I looked in the mirror as I buttoned up the top three buttons of my blazer, the one i wore to my aunt's wedding. I wore a fitted white button up, and a black tie and everything, i looked so snazzy i couldnt help but say "hey sexy...." into the mirror.

I always wanted to have a date like this, were we both dressed up, and ate a nice dinner...but all of my girlfriends just wanted to have sex, and to buy them things, when Niall, purely wanted my love.

I was taking Niall to the Serrena Roman Steak House....for i know he can eat pounds of food.

i never really told NIall why we all lived in this house, but it was fairly simple, our families are very wealthy. For Instance, Louis's mom owns a chain of Restaurants, one being the steak house, Harry's mom is a talk show host, meaning on competition shows like Britians Got Talent, she goes on and introduces the act's. Zayns mom is the co-owner of the European gallery of the visual arts, and has contributed some of her own art there....and my parents owned a chain of Malls through out the country, all called "Payne Plaza'

it was a blessing and a curse to be wealthy, the blessing are obvious, good clothes, food, homes, but the down side is that everyone thinks were snotty rich people....well...we used to be, but that changed since NIall came into our lives.

I made my way to the stairs, begining to walk down. As i touched the fifth step, i saw pairs of feet on the ground floor only one of them wore shoes, shiney black one's.