Chapter 27- First.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF THE READS I HOPE THIS BOOK IS GOOD TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THE WHOLE BOOK SO FAR I WANT TO KNOW! ::))

Liams pov-

Our night was perfect.

I was able to get Niall desert, ice cream and brownies, and he ate it all up and he had a bit of it on his nose....it wad the cutest thing.

We now both laid in our bed, still in our dress clothes, as he cuddled next to me.

I really did care about this boy...and I never wanted to push anything with him....which is why I only kissed him if he wanted to....I did anything that he wanted too.

I looked down at him and said "So, how did you like our date, superman?"

I watched as Nialls cheeks turned a bright pink, his eyes glowing as he said "Your still on that topic Li? Do you really want your breifs back so badly?" He giggled.

I chuckled at him and said "No...I just wanted to know how you liked our date?"

Niall smiled, looking down at my chest, as he rested a hand on it. His touch literally made me freeze, my heart stopped and I didn't know why. He said softly "It was perfect...."

I watched how he starred into my eyes, watching my every move. I pulled Niall closer to me, so we were chest to chest. Something about how the whole house was quite made everything seem so....perfect. Quite, like silence but not really silent.....the only sound was my, and Nialls heart.

"Good....I love to make you happy..." I said as I slid my hands into Nialls, our fingers twirling a bit as I looked down on them. I rested my head on Nialls, looking into his eyes.

I moved my chin a bit closer to him, letting him know I was about to kiss him. I watched as his eyes fluttered closed....and how mine couldn't help but stay open. Niall looked so lovely in this moment...in my arms, the small candles I placed on the desk causing the light to flicker a bit around his face, his smooth, milky white face......if was perfect.

Perfect, a word I've been saying a lot lately.

I moved my lips onto his, letting them sit there for a moment. Nialls lips were warm and soft. I put my hand on Nialls hip, rolling on top of him. I put both of my arm's on the side of his head, as I moved my lips along his

Usually when I kissed Niall like this, I hovered over him, but this time I let my lower waist rest on his. I fell deep into the kiss, and bit Nialls bottom lip, causing him to giggle a bit, allowing me to slide my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues dance a bit as I Kissed him.

My heart was racing, as if I was having my first kiss. Niall had this tendency to make everything feel like my first.

Nialls pov-

I let out a soft grunt from Liams weight on my body, for I was loving it too much. I kissed him back with such passion, and lust.....Lust; something I'm just now experiencing.

Liams kisses were ways so smooth, and strong, and persuading.

I felt his hand run up my chest, causing chills to run over my body. I felt him tug on my collar, indicating if he could unbuttoned it....instead of responding, breaking the kiss, I kissed him deeper.

I felt my top button being unbuttoned, but something felt off. Liams kiss didn't feel so...smooth any more. In fact it was rugged, and dry and crackely.

The bed in which I laid on wasn't soft any more, it was cold, and hard.

The soft hands unbuttoning my shirt wasn't so loving...it was being ripped open.

Something wasn't right....Something really wasn't right.

I opened my eyes to see I was in a different setting, I was surrounded by trees, and some man in a hoodie was pushing against me.

I let out a gasp as I tried to move, but then I heard the way to familiar voice telling me I wasn't going anywhere.

I froze, the man still touching my body as he kissed me. I looked around and realised I was back in that stupid park where that man.....took advantage of me.

I felt his lips go to my neck as I cried softly "Please...I-I told you I didn't want to do this....stop...please....."

I felt his hands let go of me as he said, looking at me in a frightening way "Nialler?"

I blinked a couple of times, for the voice wasn't his, it was Liam' s.

After I blinked I realised I was looking at Liams face, one who was concerned, and sad.

I felt my wet eyes and said "s-sorry...." I didn't know why I had that flash back, but it was so vivid, and horrid.

Liam frowned and said "W-What we're you thinking about? Was I going too fast I'm sorry I...." He sat up from me and said, looking at the floor "I didn't mean to uhh do that..."

I looked and him and said "It wasnt you....I.....I just had thought of that man who...who beaten me.....before...."

Liam looked up at me and said, his face still the same "I'm so sorry he did that too you......I....I really wish I could have helped....I'm sorry I made you remember that"

"Don't be sorry!" I dryly laughed, "it's fine....." I squeezed his hand back.

"To be honest....I wanted to take off those superman undies that you look so cute in...." Liam began with a slight smile, making me laugh "But if you don't want to do it......if your not ready.....I....I understand there is no rush...."

Liam smiled, tilting his head as he looked at me.

"No...." I said as I leaned forward, kissing Liam softly.

I let out a small breath as I said, my lips still on his "I'm ready......"

-----

COMMENT AND STUFFFFF MAYBE IF YOU WANT ILL WRITE A SMUT CHAPFER FOR THIS BOOK. BUT IT.WILL BE IN ANOTHER IDK I WANT TO KEEP THIS CLEAN....ISH