chapter 7- Hookups, Hatred, and hospitality

I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE ALL LIKE WAIT WTF DIDNT YOU UPDATE YESTERDAY?

WELL YES, YESS I DID BUT I WANTED TO UPDATE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS MY FUCKING BOOK!

ANYWAYS I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT THE LETTER, IS GOING TO BRING A STORM WITH IT! I'M GOING TO START TO WRITE LITTLE TEASERS AT THE END OF EACH CHAPTER SO I CAN MAKE YOUR SKIN CRAWL WITH NIAMNESS!

enjoy

____________________________________________________________

Liams pov.

her hands ran down my chest and began to unbuttoned my shirt. I knew what she wanted....but I didn't want it.

She pushes me onto the bed in whoever's room we were in, and sat in my lap, straddling me. She giggled a bit as she crash her lips on mine.

the lipstick she wore was one of my favorites, sexy strawberry, but today the taste made me feel replaulsed. As she kissed me, I kept think about the words that fell from her lips...and the words that fell from mine.

I still feel so guilty for saying that to Niall, just the way the light in his deep blue eyes faded from my words..

But I shouldn't be thinking like this....I mean I'm daiting Danielle...the hottest girl in school. My name is on the lips of ever girl in the school. I run that school.When I walk down the hall, everyone stops and stare. I feel like a king.

But this isn't me! The Liam I know wouldn't say hurtful things like that to Niall...the Liam I know wouldn't be so cocky.

the Liam I know wouldn't be about to have sex with a clingy girl. That's it! Maybe Danielle is the problem...ever since I dated her she has been pressuring me to be this..this monster that I am.

I moved a bit, causing Danielle who was straddling me to fall to her side. Her skin tight blue dress w as exposing her bum, which would usually make me turned on...made me repulsed.

"where are you going?" she asked, through her drunken pink lips. I began to button my white shirt and said "home."

She furrowed her eye brows as she said "why are you going home?"

I let out a annoyed sigh and said, already done with her attitude "because I don't want to have sex with a bitch like you..." I turned around, grabbing my jacket, and left not even caring for Danielle s reaction.

as I left the party I felt good, as if a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I stepped outside the door and began to walk down the street, cold because I left my jacket. ill just ask Eleanor to bring it to me. The streets were dark, the only light coming from the Windows of peaceful houses.

I still cab taste the strawberry on my lips. I viciously wiped my lips in disgust, feel a newfound hate for the girl.

how could she just throw herself at me like that? like....like a whore? I'm telling you that girl needs some water because she is really thirsty for me. I chuckled at ny mental joke and continued to think as I made my way to the house

i couldn't have sex with her after what she called Niall.

faggot.

it was such a sharp word, it even made me offended. I wish I was home already, so I can apologize to Niall and hold him, wiping his tears away off his beautiful eyes.

I caught myself on my thoughts....beautiful? It didn't feel right talking like this about a boy...but it fit Niall so perfectly.

I don't know why, but lately just the thought off love...brought me back to Niall. As if the word love was a link, and Niall was a website.