[ 𝟬𝟭𝟯 ] all the feels

tw none

tw none

🍯 ⌜  작은 한이  ⌟  ┈─❟

That night, Yeoryeong and Hanmi decided that they'd stay over at Dan-I's house.

Eunhyeong and Chunyoung were quite hesitant on the prospect of letting Hanmi out of their sight, but immediately reigned defeat when they lost to the girls persuasion and wit. Ju-In could only pat them at the back while Jiho shakes his head at them, quite used at the protectiveness of the childhood trio by now.

"Ughhh- so tired..."

Dan-I immediately lied down on the bed, tired from the events earlier in the beach. Hanmi groans, stretching her strained muscles. "It has been a rough day," she says, sitting up against the headboard with her legs crossed comfortably.

Yeoryeong hums, sitting at the side of the bed. "Yeah. I wonder why people came crowding over us before."

Dan-I could only deadpan, rather annoyed at the innocence of her childhood friend. Hanmi groans again at her obliviousness of the former situation. She looks at her friend with a glare. "Do you actually not know?"

The beauty blinks. "Know what?"

Hanmi jolts at the sudden chill air around them. She sighs, fixing up her air while looking around them, not fond of watching Jiho and Yeoryeong fight about her and Dan-I again. The wind blows lightly and Hanmi’s bangs get in her face as she looks up to the sky and squints a bit. She feels her body heat up slightly with how cold it has gotten already, but Hanmi is used to this sort of weather.

"Look at them... are they idols?" Her eyes twitched at the whispers behind them. She turns her head, just to see a crowd looking at them in awe. The girl guessed that their group was sparkling in front of them. She couldn't really lie that all of them are good-looking.

ARROW POINTING AT HANMI → BOOSTING HER (THEIR) EGO

The friend giggled. "Maybe they're filming something. Let's go get their autographs!!!"

Next thing Hanmi knew, her and Dan-I were getting dragged away from their friends as they were squished in the middle of the crowd.

Yeoryeong noticed it as she stretched out a hand to them. "DAN-I!! HANMI!!"

Hanmi shakes her head. "Nevermind."

Dan-I sighs at Yeoryeong's innocence. The girl has no idea what her and Hanmi had to go through in their lives. Hanmi had the pretty privilege but her rather... brash personality counters that. Though the girl couldn't really care less as long as she was happy in this life.

But still - Dan-I is tired of having to put up with this webnovel plot bullshit. She should have gone through with the plan on staying away from them with Hanmi. Instead here they are stuck! Stuck forever in this friendship as mere sidekicks.