[ 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ] the dead girl walking, hani

tw commiting murder, death by train

🍯 ⌜ 작은 한이 ⌟ ┈─❟

Nothing about Baek Hanmi was extraordinary. Even though she fits into the mold of popularity, albeit in the troublesome and extroverted genre, being accompanied by a few shenanigans here and there. That was, until she had died, came back to life, and has been transported to another world where she was still Baek Hanmi, but with another life.

Now that was extraordinary in her book.

Of course, she wasn't someone who would easily fall prey into webnovel isekai's. She would have preferred it if she was transported to those royalty novels where she could be the villainess.

Clichés weren't her thing and yet it had happened to her. God was playing favorites, and it was obvious she wasn't the one who was favored.

On the bright side of things, she didn't die by a car or a truck. It was a brand new way of dying she supposed, maybe another isekai genre that she hasn't seen yet. Getting hit by a train while your best friend watches in horror isn't a thing right?

Hanmi could only shudder at the face of Ham Dan-I when she was pushed to her death. She didn't blame her the slightest bit though. If she were in Dan-I's shoes, she would be frozen on the spot too. She could only shudder even more as gruesome thoughts enter her mind.

(But before she had go unconscious, she could have sworn she had seen a boy, with a hair color that was different from the rest staring at her fall in horror. It was weird.)

But anyways, she was lucky enough to be alive again, to be Baek Hanmi in another world. She didnt see anything off putting with this Hanmi. Parent's almost non-existent because of work, always alone in an empty house, and mostly troublesome with the spray cans under her bed.

(Downside, or maybe a good side, is that her hair is orange though her hair length stayed the same. Her eyes also having a pink tint to it. Now, she didn't have any problems about it, she had loved it except for the fact that her hair isn't curly and textured anymore. Did the original straightened it? Oh boy, she won't straighten it anymore. Besides that, she likes it, she's like an orange cat anyway!)

The only problem she has, besides her hair, is who were her friends and where does she even study? It was too troublesome to even act as if she had amnesia all of a sudden when she had woken up.

To her defense, this wasn't even her life at all.

"Hani, are you dressed? We're going to be late for school." A redhead boy opens the door slightly to let his head in, immediately smiling when he had set his eyes on her. "Ah, good thing it fits. I wouldn't have to call the school again to measure you." He opens the door more, walking over to her to fix up her collar.

Oh yeah, the whole webnovel thing. If things were possible and she wasn't in this wacky world, she would have denied this young boy to be her childhood friend along with another one. She was only friends with one girl, and that is Ham Dan-I. Being loyal only to herself and Dan-I is what she only needed in her friend circle.