baek hanmi.

i pick my poison and it's you
nothing could kill me like you do
you're going straight to my head
and i'm heading straight to the edge

POISONRITA ORA

***

ৎ୭〟 name   ━   baek hanmi (백 한미)

ৎ୭〟meaning   ━   baek means 'hundred' as hanmi may refer to hanmi (aikido), a concept related to movement in the martial art aikido. hanmi buddhism, a form of esoteric buddhism.

ৎ୭〟nicknames   ━   hanmi • hani • minnie • hyoni

ৎ୭〟 age. zodiac. birthday   ━   14-18 • cancer • july 3

ৎ୭〟 gender   ━   female • she/her

ৎ୭〟 sexual orientation   ━   straight (or bisexual - not sure at the moment)

ৎ୭〟 race   ━   asian • korean

ৎ୭〟 occupation   ━   student

***

appearance

(i'll be basing her appearance by using picrew)

ৎ୭〟 height   ━   172.72 cm (5' 8")

***

✰ state

ৎ୭〟 personality.

in the public she is, what you say, a social butterfly who speaks before she thinks which lead her to unwanted situations at times. she also often appears to be fierce which makes her friends wary and confused on how to react. she tends to have strong emotions and values on what is right and wrong or even reversed, which sometimes releases as an outburst when opposed. as such, her strong personality makes her prone to making blunt and honest comments.

despite her cold personality, she is still considered to be as attractive by others such as ban yeoryeong and ham dan-i. she is fond of cute items and fashion magazines, making her a feminine character albeit the harshness on the surface.

ৎ୭〟 illnesses, disorders, mental state   ━   none yet.

ৎ୭〟 likes   ━   writing • mind games • food • video games (depends)

ৎ୭〟 dislikes   ━   people who touch her stuff without asking permission • medicine • dogs

ৎ୭〟 hobbies   ━   dancing • archery • daydreaming

ৎ୭〟 relationship   ━   not looking for one yet. doesn't really believe anyone would like her like that.

ৎ୭〟 pets   ━   had a goldfish once, it backfired.

***

parameters

ৎ୭〟 physical strength: 8/10

ৎ୭〟 tactics: 9/10

ৎ୭〟 spirit of cooperation: 5/10

ৎ୭〟 mental: 7/10

ৎ୭〟 outward appearance: 9/10

ৎ୭〟 acting ability: 8/10

***

side noes

there will be two hanmi's in this story. hanmi (dan-i's best friend) and hani (eunhyeong and chunyoung's childhood friend). both of them is still baek hanmi but in different worlds and personalities.