[ 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ] duct tape her mouth shut

tw mentions of death, neglectful parents, vague description of hanmi's dead body

🍯 ⌜  작은 한이  ⌟  ┈─❟

Maybe dying was the greatest thing that happened to Hanmi. Back in her old life, she was lonely, only having Dan-I as a friend to care about. Even though having a large circle of friends was a bit troublesome, even thinking about it makes her want to scream in frustration. Her parents were almost never home, working 24/7 to the point she thinks they forget that they have a daughter.

The isekai thing must be a gift from above. The higher beings giving her a blessing to atleast live a colorful life. In a literal sense kind of way.

Hanmi looks up from her table, a small smile on her face at the thought of her being given another chance to live again. Granted, she wanted to die and just rest peacefully, but maybe an adventure wouldn't be so bad.

Right?

***

SLAM!

Dasom and Chul, and maybe half of the class, jumped at the sudden thud from their back. Almost all of them turned around just to see Hanmi's head on the table. Probably slammed her head on it to render herself unconscious.

Chul looked at Dasom who shrugged, not knowing the reason why the girl was doing something to induce amnesia. Their classmates opted to just look at the girl before their attention shifts back to their friends, not bothering to ask for they will feel the wrath of the red head president back in another class.

With Hanmi being unresponsive or even embarrassed by the loud thud, Chul raises an eyebrow as Dasom raised her body from her chair, wincing at the red blotch at her forehead when Hanmi raised her head at the upcoming footsteps. "Are you... okay?"

The only response they got was a groan, Hanmi trying to slam her head on the table again, wanting to know if she was now in a coma, she was just too tired to deal with this now. It was pretty tiring to get used to her new surroundings, especially when she knows all of them are not real. Almost all of them.

Hey, she wasn't complaining at all. This might be her new reality but it's still hard to wrap up that she's probably in a webnovel.

Dasom could only merely give her a grimace, not wanting to hear her skull, or any bone for that matter, crack anytime soon. "Please stop that. I-" Chul coughs, "We don't want you to have a concussion anytime soon."

Chul gives her a grin when she turns to glare at him, not liking that she got cut off.

Hanmi scoffs, ignoring the upcoming banter from the two. "Sorry. I'm just tired from everything." She grumbles before her eyes strained at the sound of scraping chairs. Looking up, she sees her classmates stretching, some waiting outside, and some getting things from their locker.