[ 𝟬𝟭𝟱 ] hands at risk, she folds

tw mentions of death, march 2 basically

🍯 ⌜  작은 한이  ⌟  ┈─❟

The sky has already darkened by the time the adults has gotten drunk and the younger ones just mindlessly chatting with each other.

"ONE MORE GLASS!!"

"DRINK MORE SLOWLY!!!"

Hanmi stirs her drink in boredom. Her phone is lying on the tabletop, but she’s left it unattended. It seemed she was not very thirsty at all. It didn’t feel like she was drinking alcohol either since she felt a bit lightheaded. Everything feels off, but not exactly in the way she would want.

She wasn’t even sure why. She just wanted to stay quiet and not have to deal with any of the people around her right now.

Hanmi hears the footsteps approaching them and instantly sits up straighter, trying to ignore how dizzy she felt as she does.

Ju-In and Dan-I approa-- Oh.

Hanmi relaxes when she realizes it was just the two of them.

"Jiho, did you eat 100 ssams?" Ju-In cheerfully asked the disturbed boy who adamantly denies the question. "WHY WOULD I?!"

Yeoryeong clicks her tongue at her failed attempts earlier.

Seeing as nothing will happen if they won't stop bickering, Hanmi finally picks up her phone to check the time. "It's already late..." She trails off, turning to look at her friends with a raised eyebrow. "Is it our time to go home and sleep, already? We have the start of school tomorrow too."

Ju-In gasps. "When were you so responsible, Hyoni?!"

Hanmi gains a tick mark. "Wanna say that again, brat?" She glared at the boy, narrowing her eyes slightly. "Let me tell you, kid... I am the most responsible person around here!"

"Are you now?" Jiho asked, arching a brow at his friend.

Chunyoung turns to look at Eunhyeong, ignoring the cat fight happening in front of him. Eunhyeong sighs, preparing to go between them if things get ugly.

"... There's enough time to call the car, right?"

"HANMI! STOP TRYING TO SCRATCH JIHO'S FACE!"

"Yeah, there's enough time."

"MAKE ME!"

Hanmi screeches, making a lunge at the white-haired boy (that she was aching to fight). "EUN JIHO!"