[ 𝟬𝟭𝟬 ] live laugh love hanmi

tw bullying

tw bullying

🍯 ⌜  작은 한이  ⌟  ┈─❟

"Live. Laugh. Love." Hanmi deadpans at his writing after she snatched Chul's notebook at his desk. Ignoring his protests, she shows it to Dasom who grins at him. It wasn't an everyday thing to see their friend write like that so he was either bored or thinking of someone quite... special to him.

"Thinking of someone?" Dasom teased. "I think they write things like Live. Laugh. Love. Hanmi." She side-eyes the said girl when she says the last word. The girl almost howled in laughter when she saw Chul giving her a blank stare but the small blush on his cheek didn't escape her eye.

Hanmi pokes at her cheek teasingly. "You're not denying it, are you? Who's on your mind this time~"

Chul splutters out incoherent nonsense while trying to defend his honor. He doesn't know why he even tries. His two friends were both relentless in teasing him.

They knew all of his secrets. It was safe to say that Hanmi and Dasom could find out just about anyone's secret within seconds. So, really, it wouldn't be that much of a shock if they knew everything there is to know about him already. And maybe, just maybe, they were onto something here too.

But he has to keep it safe.

"Maybe that new anime you told me about..." Chul mumbles before perking up at the bell. He turns to Hanmi with the brightest smile he could muster while trying not the seethe at Dasom who couldn't contain her laughter anymore. "Hey, I remember. Eunhyeong was looking for you earlier. Something about you forcing Jiho to buy you fo—"

He couldn't even finish his sentence when he hears a chair scrape the floor and the door slams shut.

Dasom's laugh and Chul's sigh could only be heard in the room.

"Shut up."

***

It had felt quite nostalgic walking around the hallways alone, watching students interact and have fun with each other. The place reminded Hanmi of a home she never expected to return to after everything that happened in her last school (before meeting Dan-I) back at the real world.

Everything was fine. She was loved, friendly, and everything she could dream of until jealousy starts to seep in around her. Rumors started going around her until she couldn't take it anymore.

(She became the bully in the end.)

She had almost killed a student out of pure spite until her parents were basically forced to transfer her to another school. They had agreed in the end to transfer to a new home and a new school so Hanmi wouldn't cause further damage to anyone else or try to kill someone herself when her anger overwhelmed her.