#47 You Sleep Talk

Ian: It was about 1 in the morning and your boyfriend Ian was still awake reading a book, but you were in a deep sleep. "Ian..." You said in your sleep. Ian put down his book and looked over at you. He knew you had just said his name, but you were still asleep. "Y/N?" But you didn't answer him. "I'll have the Tac-O's please." You were talking in your sleep! Ian threw his hands over his mouth to try and muffle his evident laughter. He shook you awake, "Y/N... babe?" You moaned and rolled over. "What is it Ian?" You asked him, and he was still in a fit of laughter. "What?" You said, confused. "You were sleep talking babe." Your mouth was open wide, "Was I really? That's really embarrassing..." You said in a sad tone thinking he was making fun of you. He moved a piece of hair out of your face. "I thought it was cute." He said with a smile, and both of you went to sleep for the night.

Lip: You and Lip were fast asleep, when you began to have a really terrifying dream. "No!" You kept shouting, and kicking and yelling in your sleep. You were kicking so much that Lip ended up on the floor. He looked up at you on the bed, and ran over to your side, "Y/N!! Y/N! Are you ok?" He said waking you up. "Oh my God that was a terrifying dream..." Lip chuckled a little, "I could tell..." There was a wrinkle in your brow, "Why?" Lip explained how you were literally kicking and screaming in your sleep and threw him out of the bed. You laughed a little bit, "Sorry babe.... I've just always wanted the bed to myself." You winked at your boyfriend. He nodded and said, "I have taught you sass well my young grasshopper."

Carl: Carl already knew that you talked in your sleep a lot. So it wasn't a surprise one night when you began to sleep talk. "Carl... Carl." Your loud volume woke him, and he turned to look at you. "Carl... please don't go." That's when he knew you were having a bad dream. "Don't leave me Carl." You kept saying, so Carl snuggled closer to you, and wrapped his arms around you. "I'm not going anywhere babe." He kissed the back of your head. "I am staying right here with you." Suddenly all of your talking stopped, and your arms automatically held Carl's. That is how the two of you stayed for the rest of the night.

Kevin: It was the night after your beloved family dog passed away. Before you fell asleep you had literally been crying for hours. Suddenly, in your sleep you started crying again. You flipped over so your face was towards Kevin. You kept crying, pulling the sheets up to your face. Kevin is a deep sleeper, but he was actually woken by your cries. He turned to face you, and moved the sheets away from your face. He wiped your tears, and started singing to you. He moved closer, and pulled you into a hug. He kept singing the entire time, and didn't stop until you were finished crying. He stayed up almost an hour and half with you while you cried, before he finally kissed you after you stopped.

A/N: Tell me which one was your favourite :)