#37 He Misses You After A Breakup

Ian: Ian is slowly fiddling his fingers together the memories of your fight turning into a breakup running through his head. He's laying down his head pounded against the arm rest of the sofa. His cheeks stiff of dried tears. Images of you are running through his mind, reminding him of what he once had. His fists are clenched up in defeat clamping his eyes shut. While tears started to peek through his eyelids. His heart folding up, while it started to crack. He needed time to move on. It just wasn't at this point of time.

Lip: He asks for another beer his eyes blurry from the amount of alcohol he soaked himself in. He's quietly crying, the bartender sending him a sincere smile. Lip drowned down the beer in a matter of seconds, his stomach bubbling up and down. Every woman he saw, just reminded him of you. The terrible fights and the amount of screaming and yelling put through it. You dumped him for the way he treated you. The amount of guilt eating him alive and the regret that tore him apart. He just wants to hold you close and never let go. But he realizes that he lost the thing that's ever happened to him. While he sobbed and drank away his emotions.

Carl: Carl slowly excused himself from the little group of his friends, the slight mention of your name in the air. He ran through the sliding door his breath heavy craving for your soul and body. He broke down, his soft eyes becoming blurry and glassy. He was breathing too fast to be able to stop his emotions. It's been a week from your recent breakup, your words cutting him into pieces. The words racked through his brain "Carl we need some time apart." His heart ached for you, wanting nothing more than to shower you with kisses, and let the love begin again.

Kevin: He was in his room, crying softly while flipping through the pages of the photo album. Memories of each other itching him on to keep looking. Your words cut him like knives, you found someone better. Someone worthy of being there and making you happy. Kevin regretted never being there for you, always traveling for business. Kevin wanted to find you and confess the love he once did in the beginning. To make sure you love him back. His stomach was aching with butterflies, and his heart aching for you to come back into his life. Once again.