#12 You Do Something That Makes Him Laugh

Ian: You were sitting on the couch just cuddling Ian. You were watching some show that had come on TV from like a million years ago. "Y/n you're so damn cute" he chuckles playing with your hair, "What?" you smile embarrassed, "You keep making faces at the TV" he teases "I cant help it! It's weird show" you say kissing his nose. "I love you Ian" you laugh, "I love you more" but before you can protest he stops you with a kiss.

Lip: "Y/n!!!!!!" Lip yells as he runs through the door, "WHAT!?" you scream running to meet him, "Nothing I just missed you" He says picking you up. "You were only gone for an hour, but who wouldn't miss me?" you joke, Lip then leans in and gives you deep kiss, but you can't help but giggle. "I love you, y/n, but why are you laughing?" asks Lip pulls away "Your hair tickles my face when we kiss." You giggle shyly pecking him on the lips again Lip then bursts out laughing. 

Carl: "Bang bang!" Carl shouts from behind the couch only showing the nerf gun he was using in a nerf war with you. "Carl this is no fair, you need a handicap" you whine, "Okay like what?" he asks, "You can only use one eye" you suggest, "Y/n how am I supposed to do that?" he says confused by all the weird blinking he's doing, "Like this" you say demonstrating how to close one eye. "WOAH DO THAT AGAIN!" he says running over "What's this?" you say, closing one eye again "WOAH!" he says laughing so hard he clutching his stomach. "What Carl?" you whine, "W-wh-when you cl-close one eye, you stick you tongue out–" he splutters between laughs. You sprint off to a mirror, and close one eye again "Grrrh, I do" you growl, "I can't believe I never noticed" you say to yourself. Carl runs up behind you and wraps his arms around your waist "I love you Y/n".

Kevin: You and Kevin were walking in the park, and out off habit, you stopped walking and made sure your foot steps were in time with Kevin's, but he has a bigger leg span so he kept going faster, "What are you doing?" Kevin chuckles, "Uhmm, I don't know why but whenever I'm walking I always have to be walking in time with the other person, other wise I feel... icky." you explain quite seriously. "Why?" he asks biting his lip trying not to laugh, "Just becayse" you shrug, Kevin immediately cracks up laughing at your statement, "I love you Y/n" he chuckles.