#24 Scary Movies And Nightmares

Ian: "Do we have to watch a scary movie? Why can't we watch a funny one?", you whined at your boyfriend. "It's Halloween. You have to watch a scary movie. ", Ian says looking through some dvds. Eventually Ian picks out a movie and pops it in. The movie he chose was Saw which caused you to have your face buried in his shoulder for the next hour. Later that night after you two had gone to bed you woke up from a nightmare. In the nightmare you were locked in room and the only way to get out was if you sawed Ian in half. Out of instinct you throw your arm next to you searching for Ian and accidently hit him in the face. "What was that for?", he said waking up. "Sorry, I just had a bad dream because of that stupid movie and had to make sure you were alright." , you tell him while snuggling into his chest. He puts his arms around you and hugs you tight. "It's okay baby. I'm perfectly fine as long as you're here with me.", he tells you pulling you closer to him and playing with your hair until you fall asleep.

Lip: You never liked scary movies but when your boyfriend, Lip, begged you to watch one with him you had to. You watched Nightmare on Elm Street which really wasn't as scary as you thought it was going to be. That Freddy Kruger guy gave you the creeps though. You ended up falling asleep towards the end of the movie and woke to Lip shaking you awake and calling your name. "Y/n, are you okay? You were whimpering and you're sweating like crazy!", he tells you. "No, no I'm fine it's just- ugh damn I hate Freddy Krueger." you say shaking your head. "Aw come here," he says pulling you against him,"Let's watch Spongebob to get your mind off him." You spend the next several hours watching your favorite Nickelodeon show.

Carl: You and Carl had just finished watching the remake of Evil Dead. You practically watched it against your will but Carl wanted to see it really bad. About half way through the movie you could tell he was already regretting his decision but was trying to act buff and manly instead of hiding his face in a pillow. After awhile of the two of trying to sleep you finally drift off just to wake up abruptly from having a nightmare where you and your friends were the main characters in the movie getting hurt and killed. You shake Carl awake hoping for some comfort. "Thanks for waking me up babe. I was having the worst dream.", he tells you. You notice that he's slightly shaking. "Well I woke you up because I was having a nightmare too.", you say. "Oh, um.. yeah I was just kidding about the dream. I was perfectly fine. That movie didn't scare me one bit." , Carl says trying to cover up how scared he really was. "Yeah sure.", you say rolling your eyes and laughing.

Kevin: "Please?" "No." "Please?" "No." "Please?" " Damn Kevin, NO." "........ Please?" "FINE. I will watch the movie.", you tell your aggravating boyfriend. Smiling because he got his way he went over and put the movie in and sat back down next you. "If you get scared just remember that I have a very nice lap you could sit on." he tells you, winking. "Yeah, yeah." you say slightly annoyed. He had been begging you to watch Insidious with him for the past half hour. You had to admit, this movie was pretty scary and even though you tried to be mad at him you really couldn't help but to jump in his lap when it started to get really freaky. You have no idea how but you had fallen asleep sometime during the movie. You wake up in tears with Kevin holding you. "What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked you. "Nightmare. I don't really remember much just that it was absolutely horrible and I blame you because of that movie!", you yell at him. "What? You agreed to watch it!" he says back. "Seriously Kevin? And constant annoying begging doesn't ring a bell?" "Nope. I deny doing any of that. Hey. Stop being mad at. I'll get you some ice cream. Will that make you happy?", he says trying to bribe you. Of course you agreed and ended up making him go all over town in search for your favorite flavour.