#11 You Have A Wet Dream About Him

Ian: "Ugh Ian" you gave out a moan. "Hmm?" Ian rolled over and saw you literally sweating. He never saw you like this. Your hands were gripping on the sheets. He didn't know what was going on. You woke up and panted. "Uh... Y/N are you alright?" Ian blushed. "Did you hear all of that?!" you yelled. Ian blinked and widened his eyes. "S-Sorry It was eh- uh.." you blushed of embarrassment. He laughed. "What was your dream about?" he asked. "That's a little personal!" you blushed and crossed your arms looking away from him. He grabbed your chin and made you look at him. "About me? Some moans huh?" he chuckled. "S-Shut up.." you blushed. He rolled on top of you. "Hmm.. how about we make the dream real?" he asked. He smirked then kissed down your neck.

Lip: Your hands were in your pants. You didn't really know why. You were sleeping and kind of moaning. "Y/N! I'm home!" Lip yelled out. He heard some loud moaning the bedroom. He was angry now. He rushed up stairs. he opened the door loudly. "Y/N what the-" then he realized it was just you. He blushed of what he did. He sighed of relief and walked to you. You were moaning his name. "Lip... stop.." you moaned. He smirked. He put his hand and started to rub wear your hand was, but he couldn't. He put his hand in your pants and started to rub again. You let out a louder one. "Lip stop teasing," you groaned. He took his hand out and got on top of you. He kissed down your neck. You woke up. "Mmm Lip?" you woke up very confused. "What are you doing?" you asked. "I heard what you were dreaming about princess," he smirked. "Y-You did?" you blushed. He nodded. "Turned me on," he laughed. He kissed your lips. This is gonna be a long night.

Carl: Just a quick nap for you. But then it didn't turn to a quick nap. "Carl.." you moaned out. Carl unlocked the door seeing you on the couch just calling his name. "What is it Y/N?" he asked. "Carl please.." you begged again. "What?" Carl asked again. He walked to you. You were just sleeping ,that's it. He saw you moaning a lot. He couldn't help it. He wanted to let you have a wet dream about him, but he just wanted you now. So, he put his bags down, and sat on your waist. You just woke up instantly. "Carl what are you doing..?" you asked. "I couldn't help it.." he blushed. "Why, what happened?" you giggled. "You had a wet dream and you were moaning my name like, OHHHH CARL!" he teased. "Nuh uh!" you blushed. "Yeah huh. I was here when you said that," he chuckled. "You make me crazy so damn crazy," you crossed your arms. "But you love it," he smiled. "Just come here," you smiled. He kissed your lips then it began to get dirty. 

Kevin: Kevin was woken up by some groans. You were the little spoon and he was the big spoon. "Kevin" you groaned. He chuckled at you. He knew that you had a wet dream about him. He kissed your cheek. "Kevin?" you asked. "Huh?" Kevin snapped out of it. You were awake. "Hi?" you giggled. "Mmmm nice dream," he laughed. "Stalker.." you said jokingly. "No I just- that's it your getting punishment tomorrow morning," he growled. You blushed and couldn't wait.