#8 He Thinks You're Cheating On Him

Ian: "I'm going out babe!" you said to Ian who was looking for something to eat in the fridge. You put on your shoes and opened the front door to get outside. "Babe wait! Who are you going with?" Ian said and came towards you with a sandwich in his hands. "With Brian." you replied, giving a quick kiss on his cheek. Brian was a close friend of yours from high school, and he had come to your town to visit you. You were hanging out with him these few days. "Again? You were with him yesterday and the other day before that. Why are you spending so much time with him?" Ian said. "Ian, he came to town to see me, we're just hanging out. Besides he's leaving tomorrow. I'll be home a few hours later, I promise." you said and stepped outside, but Ian grabbed your arm and pulled you back in. "No, (Y/N), you're not going anywhere." "Why are you being like this?! Just let me go! I'm not cheating on you or anything Ian, why don't you trust me?" you stormed as Ian pulled you inside and closed the door. He cupped your cheeks in his hands. "Of course I trust you (Y/N), I just don't trust that guy." he said. "Nothing's gonna happen Ian, I promise. He's just a friend." you said and smiled. He smiled back and opened the door. "Now go and answer my calls when I call you, okay?" he said smiling. "Actually, I just changed my mind. I'd rather stay at home and cuddle with my cute boyfriend." you said and he laughed, wrapping his arms around you and leaning in to kiss you.

Lip: You were planning to go spend your day with a friend that you haven't seen for the longest time. It was a guy friend, Spencer, so you decided not to tell Lip because he was a major jealous type. You were home, texting Spencer while Lip was away at work. You guys continued to text for an hour, message after message, making your phone buzz like crazy. You had went to make yourself a snack when you heard Lip come back. "Hey babe," he says, greeting you with a kiss on the cheek. "What is that annoying buzzing sound?" he mumbles. "Sorry, babe, that's my phone," you reply. "Text messages?" Lip asks. "Yeah," you say quickly. He lays down on the couch, you joining him. He was watching tv while you continued your conversation with Spencer via text. You were laughing and giggling whilst texting and you didn't even notice your boyfriend. "Babe.. who are you texting?" he says, clearly annoyed. "It's just a friend from a long time ago" you say, smiling at him. He grabs at your phone and reads who all the messages were from. "Whose this Spencer guy?" his jaw tightening and voice getting louder. "I told you! He's a friend, just a friend Lip, calm down please," you say, reassuring him. "Are you.. cheating on me?" he asks, looking into your eyes. "No! Can you please trust me?" you say, annoyed. He stares at you for a minute and than gives you a quick peck on the lips. "S-sorry babe, I'm just scared to lose you," he says before turning back to the tv.

Carl: You were sitting on the couch and texting Nathan, the guy you met at your friend's party last weekend. You were laughing at something he said when Carl opened the door and came in. "Oh hey babe, how was your day with your friends?" you asked when you saw him. "It was nice. What are you up to? What were you laughing at?" he asked, coming towards you and sitting beside you on the couch. "Nothing babe." you replied and pecked his cheek. You didn't want him to find out about Nathan because he would get jealous for no reason. "So, tell me about your day, what did you guys do?" you said to Carl as you received a text from Nathan. You reached for your phone and read the text about Nathan inviting you to a party at his place tomorrow as Carl talked. "(Y/N) are you even listening to me?" Carl asked. "Yes Carl!" you said as you lifted your head up from your phone and looked at him. Suddenly, he grabbed your phone from your hand and held it out of your reach. "Carl give it back!" you said while trying to reach your phone. "Not until you tell me who you're texting to." he said, when a text from Nathan popped up on the screen. "Can't wait to have some fun! xx" it read. "Carl give it to me!" you yelled again but it was too late, he had already seen it. His expression changed as he read the text. He looked at you with questioning eyes. "(Y/N) who is this and what is he talking about?" he asked. "Carl he's-" "Are you fucking cheating on me?!" Carl yelled standing up. "Carl calm the fuck down and listen to me! He's just a friend and he's talking about the party he's throwing tomorrow night! He invited me over and I said yes! I'm not cheating on you or anything!" you said, laughing at his reaction. "Oh god... You have no idea how relived I am right now." he said and started laughing too. "Do you even think that I would ever cheat on you?" you asked still laughing. "Of course not... I'm sorry for jumping to conclusions honey." he said and wrapped his arms around your waist. "It's okay babe." you said and pecked his lips.

Kevin: "No way! You're kidding! Of course!" You had been on the phone for almost an hour with your childhood buddy, and ex-boyfriend (you two remained close friends) Austin. He had just told you the huge news that he had been signed onto Sony Records, and had asked you to meet him to celebrate, to which you happily obliged. You had just slipped into a new dress and were putting the finishing touches on your hair when Kevin walked in. "Hey babe- woah, what are you so dressed up for?" You shrug your shoulders. "I have a date with Austin." you say casually, not giving your words a second thought. You walked over to your purse when Kevin caught your eye with a very serious expression on his face. "A what? And with who? Austin, as in wanna-be singer, ex-boyfriend, Austin?" You pulled out your lip gloss and smeared some on. "Did I say date? I just meant a dinner. Plus, he's not a wanna-be anymore, he got signed! That's why we're going out, so I can congratulate him in person." You explain rubbing your lips together. Kevin raised his eyebrow and snatched the gloss from your hands. "And just how do you plan on 'congratulating' him?" he asks sarcastically, putting air quotes around congratulating. You get what he was hinting at and you walk over to where he was standing. "You honestly think that I would ever even consider cheating on you? Austin is my ex. As in the past. As in not anymore! You're the only man in my life, Kevin." You say soothingly, reaching out to smooth the hair down at the base of his neck. He sighed in relief and defeat, believing you. "I'm sorry, I just don't want to loose you. Ever." You giggled as he pulled you in close, nuzzling into your shoulder. "And just... don't let him sing to you" "Deal."