#38 Another Guy Tries To Take You Home At The Club

Ian: "Come on babe, I can make your bed rock" the drunk guy beside you prods. You sigh while shifting away from him, declining his offer for the fifth time. "No thank you" you tell him as he tries to lead you out of the bar. He grows frustrated, gripping you wrist tighter while pulling you behind him. "You just need some convincing babe, good thing there's bathrooms" he shouts, stumbling when a fist connects with his jaw. He's too drunk to get up, staring at the ceiling as others try to help him up while Ian leads you out of the club. "The only guy taking you home is me" he mumbles against your cheek and you nod your head.

Lip: Lip's in the middle of trying to get Kevin to come home with the rest of the group when a guy comes up to you. You stand in your spot as he tries to pick you up, ignoring his advances until he puts his hands on you. Lip appears then, putting himself between you and the other guy before pushing you into Ian's arms. "Well, if you're into that I'm down" the guy slurs and Lip doesn't think twice about punching him square in the jaw.

Carl: Carl watches the guy at the bar chat you up, narrowing his eyes when he shifts closer to you. "I'm here with my boyfriend but thank you" you say, declining his offer to buy you a drink as you wait for the bartender to hand you your ordered drinks. "Oh come now, I'm much better," he says smugly, leaning in too close for comfort. "I doubt it" you says and he smirks. "Come home with me and find out" he offers, touching your hip and you shift away form him. "Back off before I bust your face" Carl sneers, moving you behind him as the guy smirks. "This is the boyfriend?" he laughs, groaning when Kevin pops out of nowhere with a left hook that drops the guy to the floor. "He was in the way of the bar" he offers, disappearing back into the crowd without his drinks.

Kevin: You were out with your boyfriend and his friends at their favorite club. He immediately headed to the bar to get the two of you some drinks. He had been gone for a while you noticed a guy from across the room was eyeing you. You tried not to make any eye contact with him because he was staring you down quite awkwardly. When you notice him making his way over you turn around and try to get to the bar to find Kevin. Before you could even see the bar a large hand was around your waist, one that didn't belong to your boyfriend. "Hi there." He says. "Hi." You say looking around for you boyfriend; he was nowhere in sight. "Name's Lucas." "Hi." You say continuing to not make eye contact hoping he would get the hint. "How about we get out of here." He suggests pulling you into him. "I don't think that would be a very good idea." You say. "And why would that be?" he asks quizzically. But before you could answer you see the boy that was hitting on you fall to the floor. You turn around and see your boyfriend checking his fist to make sure he hadn't messed anything up. "Am I going to have to keep you on a leash or something?" he asks jokingly. You smile and give him a kiss as gratitude for getting you out of that situation.