#34 You Catch Him Jacking Off

Ian: You were taking a shower in the morning, when you heard a noise. You figured it was nothing so you just continued. All of a sudden, you heard a moan. You opened the shower door, and you saw your boyfriend sitting on the toilet lid, jacking off. He froze, and turned red. "I'm so sorry babe, I'm just really horny. You were showering and I was imaging things, and I can't take it." You got out, and got on your knees. He looked down at you with wide eyes, when you took him into your hands. You started jacking him off, and took him in your mouth. You kept going, his hands on your head, his moans filling the room. He came in your mouth, when you stood up, grabbed a towel. "Next time, just tell me when you are." You winked, and walked out.

Lip: It was about 3 AM, when you felt movement in the bed. You slowly opened your eyes, and you saw Lip naked, his head tilt back, eyes shut, mouth open, and his hand moving up and down his dick. You reached over, and touched it. He jumped up, "Oh my god, you scared me babe. I'm sorry for doing this, this is embarrassing, I'll sleep on the couch." He started to stand up, when you pushed him down. You sat up, grabbed his dick, and stroked. You stroked with one hand, massaged his balls with your other. He was moaning loudly, gripping the sheets. When he came all over your hands, you licked it clean, "If you're horny at any time of the night, I'll be glad to help." You then turned around and went back to sleep.

Carl: You were with Carl, visiting his family. You were talking with his sisters, when he excused himself. He walked quickly to his room, and you had a feeling he was pleasuring himself. You gave it about two minutes, when you excused yourself also. You slowly opened his door, and walked in. Sure enough, he was jacking off. You closed the door quietly, and walked over. You cleared your throat, and he his eyes flew open and he blushed. "I was uh, just doing-" "I know what you were doing Carl, let me help you out." You walked over, grabbed it, and took him in your mouth. You bobbed your head, and he covered his face with a pillow to moan into. He finally came, and you stood up. "You know, doing this stuff in your childhood room, it's sexy. Tonight, it's on." You left him, and walked out to help his family cook dinner.

Kevin: You were changing, getting ready to go out with a friend. Kevin was sitting there watching you, saying no to every outfit. You were in just your bra and panties, annoyed, "Babe, seriously, if you don't like these then you can-" You turned around and saw him there, jacking off, watching you. He didn't stop, he looked dead in your eyes, when you rolled your eyes. You climbed onto his legs, pushed his hands away, and grabbed his penis. You jacked him off, squeezing and running your thumb over the tip. He was moaning your name, and you licked the tip. He twitched, and you knew he was going to come. You put your mouth on him as he did, and swallowed it. He looked at you amazed. "Now, next time you're horny, we'll have sex. I have to go get ready, you should have said something earlier." You went to go change, leaving him there, in shock.