#17 He/You Have A Headache

Ian: You came home from work to a quiet home. You're so used to having the music being blared by your boyfriend Ian. You walk to the bedroom to find him in the dark sitting on his phone. You say," Ian are you okay?" He looks at you and shakes his head. "What's wrong?" You say. He sits up and says," I've got an awful headache." You go to the kitchen to get him some medicine. You walk back to the bedroom with it and hand him some water. He smiles and says,"Thanks babe, you're the best."

Lip: You were at home and you had an awful headache. So you went to go sit in your bedroom. Lip bursts through the room and tackles you with a hug. You give a painful smiles. He notices and ask," Aww what's wrong (y/n)?" You reply," I've had a headache all day and it's not getting better." He gets up and turns on slow music on low. He goes and gets you medicine and climbs in bed to lay with you.

Carl: Carl was playing videos, typical. You had a headache starting but you wanted to hangout with your boyfriend. So you went to sit with him . He had just scored and he shouted really loud and you cringed and scooted away. He looks at you and says," Did I scare you?" You chuckle and shake your head no and reply with," No I've just got a headache." He gets up turns off the game and gets you medicine and sits down with you and you guys just talk.

Kevin: Everyone was hanging out. You were watching and smiling. But you noticed your boyfriend Kevin wasn't quite as excited and was quieter. So you text him saying, ''Hey are you doing alright? You look like you're in pain" You point to your phone and signal him to check his. A second later you get a text from him saying that he has a major headache.  So you get up and tell the person and he tells them that they can hang out another day. When Kevin walks out you hand him the medicine.