#15 How You Sleep Together

Ian: It's safe to say Ian is much taller than you, you're a dwarf in comparison, so sleeping arrangements were always difficult. He never slept the same, and he rolled around a lot in his sleep. He also hogged the blankets. The first hour was terrible, since he'd roll back and forth until he was comfortable, wrapping the quilts around himself. Then he would be sleeping lightly, but you'd be freezing so you'd chance pulling the blankets from him, but stop when he starts to wake. Then he'd toss and turn some more, and just when you're close to strangling him; he'd stop and start snoring lightly. The sound was always cute enough to take away any anger. You'd simply get up, find some more quilts from the cupboard and pull them on top of you and wrap your hands around his waist, finally getting to sleep.

Lip: You always slept face down, one arm hanging off the bed and the other under your head. Lip would then do the same. He'd sleep with his chest on the bed, but his face facing you, always facing you. He too would have one hand under his head, but the other would be resting over your body, constantly messing with the fabric of you shirt. He would only ever have one leg wrapped in yours, the other would be sticking out of the quilt.

Carl: He'd lay on his back with you half on top of him. You head would be tucked into the crook of his neck, where you'd plant soft kisses through the night, with both hands wrapped around his torso. He would have his one arm wrapped around you with the only trailing up and down your body, causing goosebumps. None of your legs would touch, since you'd feel stuffy. But the rest of your body would be in constant contact.

Kevin: Kevin likes to keep you close, even if he doesn't completely realise it. Normally you fall asleep at different times, since you don't stay up as late as him and he'll climb in bed when he's done and fall asleep with an arm lazily slung over your waist in his sleep deprived state. But while he's asleep his subconscious feels the need for you, so he'll snuggle closer to you, one hand wrapped tightly around your waist the other under his head with his hand in your hair and legs intertwined. His head will be tucked into the crook of you neck, mumbling incoherent words about how much he loves you.