*✧disclaimer✧*

I claim that this book:

- is an original work of mine and I put all my heart in creating it;

- is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own any images/gifs used in the book.

No part of this publication can be reproduced, translated or transmitted in any form or by any means – including photocopying, recording or other electronic/mechanical methods – without the prior permission of the author. If you copy and paste you shall face the consequences.

Mind that the book contains sexual content, explicit language and other mature stuff. If you do not feel comfortable with it, please leave. You read at your own risk ;)

Note that English is not my first language, so I apologize in advance for any future/unedited mistakes.

This is my first book here after having written many unfinished stories in my notebooks, so wish me luck :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my ff and I look forward to your feedback, votes and comments!

All Rights Reserved ©2021

©sofast_™

Your Eyes Tell || JJKजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें