*✧ 3 ✧*

When I wake up, the headache is unbearable. I feel like every slight movement that I make causes both pain and ringing in my ears. My eyes are still closed, but I feel sunlight breaking through the windows. I slide my hands out from under the comforter and try to stretch. A weak moan escapes my chapped lips as I rub eyes swollen from crying.

I lift my head slightly from the pillow and prop myself up on my elbows. The throbbing in my head is getting more and more bothersome, I already know I won't do without a triple dose of painkillers later today.

I yawn loudly, standing up. Thank God it's Saturday and I don't have to work today. Cold air embraces my body and I shiver realizing the windows must have been left open not only in the bedroom. Still squinting my eyes, I move to the closet in order to find my bag. I dug my hand inside, wishing to find the medicine.

"Ah, there it is" I squeak triumphantly, feeling the relief coming. With the blister in my hand, I move quickly to the door and I open it only to find the room in total chaos; nothing has changed since I stormed out to the bedroom last night – the dirty plates left on the table and the pan still on the stove. The smell floating in the air is a bit unpleasant since no one has taken care of what's been left. I move forward to grab the water bottle standing on the counter and suddenly I notice broken stems of the flowers jutting out from the trash bin. Ouch.

And now the memories come back.

*flashback starts here*

"I am SO fucking done with this, Y/N. You hear me?! This can't—this can't be happening" Taehyung sharp voice is echoing in the walls as he's thrashing in the neighboring room, making me even more anxious. Tears keep falling down my puffed face and I can't stop them. I did really think he let it all go, but it seems he just needed a moment. "Y/N!" he growls and I decide to open the door.

I bite my bottom lip, a bit hesitant, but I know I have to face what's coming.

When I open the door all I can see is his face and the distress painted there. His eyes darker than ever and skin pale – not red anymore. He's breathing heavily, one arm rested on the door frame. For the first time in my life I come to a conclusion I barely know this guy. And I am fucking scared. Not of our relationship anymore, or rather what's going to result from such events, but about him. I am fucking scared what he's about to do.

"I—I've been—" he hisses through clenched teeth "I've been giving you space. Then I've been trying to work it out," his voice weak and shaky now and his face is moving closer to mine. I can almost feel his breath. I gulp loudly, trying to focus. I want to say something, but he runs fingers through his hair and closes his eyes when he fially utters:

"But none of this shit actually helped, so I'm outta here." He's adamant while saying it and I'm completely lost.

"I—Tae—"

"Don't fucking interrupt!" he scowls and suddenly turns his back, craving to walk away. He looks the other way for a second before he eventually glares at me. "I'm not putting up with this anymore. My stuff is packed. I'm gonna stay at Eun Jun's. At least for a while."

Eun Jun. Tae's sister. She moved to Busan 2 years ago thanks to some university exchange program, but she really liked it here and they let her stay. We've never been very friendly towards each other as she usually avoided me every time she had a chance. She's rather introverted and her behavior is often unconventional, but I don't blame her. That's who she is. Looking at this whole situation, which is – be nothing if not screwed-up – I am quite relieved since I don't have to ruin another bond which would have obviously happened if we were close.