*✧ 2 ✧*

*flashback starts here*

I get to the airport right on time. The reason I'm here is that I'm waiting for flight DL417, which is supposed to arrive from Daegu at 4:40PM today; however, it's already well past 5PM and I can't see Tae anywhere. I start to look around the airport nervously, but my gaze is lost among hundreds of people. I dial his number, but the phone doesn't answer. Perfect.

"Excuse me, could you please tell me if flight DL417 has already landed?" after several minutes of waiting that actually seem like hours, I decide to approach the information desk. I'm trying to smile, but worry takes over.

The woman behind the desk scowls as she takes her eyes off of the book she was reading:

"There's a board of schedules for each plane in the main hall. You need to go back to building A" she smiles reluctantly, muttering something under her breath. Now I am not smiling at all.

"All right" I say, a bit confused, pursing my lips. "I am aware of that. Can you please check it in your system, though?

What if something has happened? No. That's impossible.

Clearly annoyed, the woman glances at the computer screen and types something on the keyboard. "DL417 has just been moved off the runway" she finally speaks up.

"Ah, thanks- thank you," I reply quickly; my thoughts are already somewhere else. I decide not to waste any minute more, so I almost violently push my way through the crowd of people waiting to check in, and run out of the airport in order to catch a cab home.

I make at least 4 phone calls to Tae. No answer. I'd lie if I said I'm not freaking out. What if this woman was wrong? What if she just wanted to brush me off  so she could go back to reading?

I arrive at the front door surprisingly fast. The driver was either in a big hurry or simply sick of me since I cursed every 10 seconds. I'm glad he didn't get to see me working. That would be much funnier.

I turn the key in the door and step inside, pulling black leather boots off my feet at the entrance. The scent of vanilla mixed with chocolate is filling the air and the corners of my mouth immediately go up. Ahh, home.

I instantly notice that the door leading to the living room is closed, and I could have sworn I left it wide open. I quietly throw my coat on the cabinet and comb through my hair nervously as I grab the door handle.

I am more than astonished to see Taehyung standing there in the middle of the room with hands spread widely; a lazy smile on his face. His hair still disheveled because of wind, a bottle of champagne in his right hand. The upper part of his navy blue shirt is unbuttoned and I lick my lips unconsciously. I am stunned.

"Bu-but... how-I don't understand... You" my eyes are all over the room now. He does not answer yet, he only lets out a short giggle; his eyes now flickering with excitement. I haven't seen him for a week and it already felt like eternity.

"Are you gonna come over here and say hello, or do I have to undress you right away?" his warm whisper sends shiver through my body; the same one I felt when we kissed back at high school 3 years ago.

Without second thoughts, I literally jump towards him and find myself in his arms – this is where I belong. He brings me closer and rests his forehead on mine. Our lips immediately join in a passionate, long awaited kiss. I sigh into his mouth, taking in his strong perfume. Oh God, I've missed him.