Coming Soon

He is handsome, rich, and influential. And a terror to everyone he knows. No one dares to speak against him. Love is something he doesn't believe. For him, every relationship is based on needs. But, he too has a weakness i.e. his mom. He promised his mother on her death bed and so, he married her. He thought that she will be a wife who utters no words, does all his works and her only goal is to please him.

She is beautiful, sweet and caring. She shares love to everyone. A free soul who loves to enjoy every minute and every moment. She married him with love but she knows everything about him. She is a girl of principles and values. She questions the injustice, accepts no restrictions and her only goal is to serve the nation.

As a man of ego, he couldn't tolerate her courage, confidence and especially his wife going against his words. He decided to break her in every possible way and make her beg him for mercy surrendering her free will and courage. Did he succeed in breaking her courage or her true love melted his rock heart?

A story of Rollercoaster of emotions. A game of love and no love. Injustice versus justice. Patience and Arrogance. Ego and self respect.

A story that answers many questions of young girls and makes them see wedding from a different perspective.