The Shock

Aadya:

I woke up and looked at the photo on the table near my bed. I took it and kissed the photo with tears. Time passes so fastly and five years went off too quickly. Now I am the Assistant Superintendent of Police.

"I love you, Neel," I said and kept the photo aside.

"Madam, everything is ready for the shower," the maid said and I got up to start my day.

I had my breakfast and went to the office.

"Madam, today we should take Neel to the court," the Sub Inspector said. I nodded. I thought of leaving and saw the name plate on the table.

"Mrs. Aadya Neel, Assistant Superintendent of Police."

I closed my eyes to control my emotions. I left to the court. The police brought Neel to the court. Neel looked at me.

"I will never forgive you, Aadya. You can't prove me as the criminal. I will be out soon and I will make you my wife again. And this power and pride will go away from you. I will soon make you regret for your betrayal," Neel said.

"Shut up. You can never be free and I will never be your wife ever. I didn’t betray you. I just did my duty," I said.

Neel chuckled.

"I did everything only for you, Aadya. Don't you know that?" Neel said.

"I know how to get justice for me and what you did is absolutely wrong," I said.

"Justice? You will see now how the laws work," Neel said with a smirk confusing me.

We went inside the court. The police asked the witnesses to confess the truth. The judge asked them to say what they have seen.

"Sir, we didn't see anything. Police forced us to be the witness. Neel sir is a good person and kind," the witness said, shocking us.

Other witness too said the same.

"After examining the witness, it is proved that Mr Neel is innocent and as charges against him are not proved, I order the Police department to release him immediately. I warn the Police never to repeat such false accusations and to catch the culprit soon," the judge said passing his judgment.

I came out and was about to go but stopped hearing Neel's calling.

"This is what I can do. And now as I am free from the prison, I will make you my prisoner for lifetime," Neel said coming near to me. His proximity remembered me the past. I didn't speak anything. Neel went off in his car and I went to the office.

At night, I was in my room thinking about Neel. Does he hate me again? When will he understands me? My servant rushed into the room without knocking the door in hurry.

"Madam, someone came for you. Security tried to stop him but he is not listening to any of them."

I took my pistol immediately and tried to call the police station for help but seeing the person, I kept away my phone. Neel came into the room.

"Sir, please go from here. This is not the right time to meet madam," the security tried to say something.

"I have all rights to meet her at anytime," Neel said and looked at me. I signalled the security to leave and they all left from the room. Neel sat on the sofa. I didn't speak anything.

"Set a drink for me," Neel said in his most dominating tone.

"Neel, I am not your servant. Behave yourself. I sent the security to save your prestige. Leave the house before I call the security," I said.

Neel got up from the sofa and came towards me. As he was about to touch my hand, I stepped back.

"Do you hate me that much?" Neel said, shocking me.

How could I explain him that I love him so much as his wife but as an IPS officer, I can't support his ways.

"Do you even hate my touch?" Neel said.

I moved back and stopped hitting the wall. Neel caged me between his hands. He started coming near to my face. As he was about to touch my lips with his lips, I closed my eyes remembering my moments in his love. My heart beat increased feeling his breath. But I couldn't feel his touch and opened my eyes. Neel sat on the bed calmly.

"I am not that cheap to force my wife," Neel said.

"Of course, for you I am just a criminal. So you can imagine anything about me and my character."

I sat beside him. I felt to hug him and find comfort in his love but all I can do is to control my feelings and stay calm.

"Let's go to our home, Aadya. I came here forcefully to make you realize how safe is your security. You are not safe here. If I can enter into your bedroom, anyone else can harm you. Come to our home. I will not come close to you without your consent. You know me well. If you are at our home, I can protect you."

"That's not my home. It's just your house. This is my house," I said, shouting at him.

"Aadya, I am not mentioning it as your home because that's your in laws house or where your husband stays. The place where you can find love becomes your home. So that's your home," Neel said, looking at my eyes. I shifted my gaze immediately as Neel can easily understand what's in my heart just by seeing into my eyes.

"Aadya, can you please say something? Your silence is killing me," Neel said.

"All I can say is I have no feelings for you. And I definitely don't need your help, support or protection. If you leave sooner, I will take a rest," I said as bitterly as possible.

"Aadya, I know how much you love me. Definitely I can understand the pain you are going through while being rude to me. I know you want me to stop everything for you. But I know my purpose behind what I am doing. I can't stop in the middle and definitely I can't leave you too."

"I don't love....." before I complete my words, Neel touched my lower lip with his forefinger. I clutched the bedsheet to resist his touch. My heart really wants to be in his arms immediately. He  passed his finger over my face making me hard to speak. Neel made me sleep on the bed. I closed my eyes and heard the sound of closing the door. He started kissing me. I responded to his touch and kisses. I hugged him. I felt him removing my saree and I didn't stop him because I don't want to stop him. Neel kissed on my forehead and wiped my tears which I too didn't notice.

"Open your eyes," Neel said and I opened my eyes. Neel took me into his arms caressing my head.

"Aadya, I have a reason behind what I am doing. Come to our home, sweetheart. I will let you know everything when the right time arrives."

I didn't speak anything and hugged him tightly. I slept peacefully after a long time in his arms, taking a break from the reality. I don't want tomorrow to come ever and if it ends in here today forever, I would give up on anything in my life for the love of my life.

Hi friends, how is the episode? The flash back will come soon. For now, enjoy the story this way. Thank you.