His Friend?

We went to the hospital and the arrangements for the funeral started. Neel allowed me to accompany him to the graveyard. The cremation completed but throughout this, Neel didn't cry at all. I understood his pain by seeing his face but he didn't let a single tear drop from his eyes.

Suddenly, a girl came there and everyone in the Neel's circle became happy. Neel hugged her.

"Neel, it's ok. Be strong. Come, let's go from here. You will feel better," She said and Neel agreed.

"Aadya, the driver will drop you at home. Take care and give me a call after reaching home," Neel said and I nodded. That girl gave a weird look at me and held Neel's hand, taking him to her vehicle. They sat in the car and drove off, leaving me confused.

Who is she? He said he doesn't have a girlfriend. But they are so close to each other. I returned home but forgot to call Neel thinking about that girl. My phone rang and the call is from Neel.

"Hello," I said.

"Did you reach the home safely?" Neel said.

"Yes," I said.

"Good. I asked you to call me after reaching the home. You didn't call me and I was worried for you. Anyways, you are safe, so that's enough. Have food or juice and take rest. I know how is your mood now. I will come to our home soon," Neel said.

"Ok, bye. Take care," I said.

"She is Jessi, my friend. Almost a family to me and mom. Don't think much. We don't have such feelings for each other or we would have got married so before," Neel said.

"No, I didn't....."

"As a wife, you will be possessive for me and I understand that. If it's me, I would have definitely stopped you going with a friend like that and if you don't listen to me, I would have slapped you too. That's the level of my possessiveness for my wife. Stop thinking because I belong only to you for this lifetime as you are my wife," Neel said.

"Come soon," I said.

"Sure, take care, bye," Neel said, and disconnected the call.

By the evening, Neel returned to home. I was sleeping and woke up hearing his voice.

"Did you have lunch?" Neel said.

"No, I was....."

"Didn't I tell you to have food and sleep?" Neel said.

"Neel,....."

"Don't say anything. You are having food right now," Neel said, raising his forefinger at me. I stayed calm. Neel brought food for me and gave it to me.

"Did you have your lunch?" I said.

"No and now you are not going to order me to eat as I did," Neel said and I pouted.

"Can someone dare to order Neel, the terror?" I said.

Neel looked at me seriously and then, came near to me making me frightened.

"Maybe you can one day but not now," Neel said.

"Me? Ordering you?" I said.

"Maybe one day we may get that close where you can command me and make me do the things the way you want," Neel said raising his eyebrows.

"I don't want to do it. If I ever want to say anything or make you do anything, I will do it with my love but not by commanding you, Neel," I said and kept the morsel near his mouth and he looked at me surprised. However, he had it without saying no. I fed him the food to which he didn't refuse at all.

"You are liking me because I am being nice to you. Would you do the same even if you see the worst side of me? What if I hurt you one day losing control over my anger? I am not what you think of me, Aadya. I am truly dangerous. Just two days can't tell you clearly what am I."

"I decided to accept you as you are and only then, I married you. I will never leave your hand whatever it takes me to do that. Relationships are not meant to sustain only in good times and moreover a person can be true and free only with those few with whom they are close. I feel happy when you shows your true emotions than controlling them inorder to not hurt me," I said.

"The day I lose my patience and shows my true self to you would be the day we will end up with pain and hatred," Neel said, shutting his eyes.

"I know that it would be the horrible day in our lives but I am sure it will not end up with hatred," I said.

Neel passed his forefinger across my face making my face turn crimson.

"You look gorgeous when you blush, Aadya," Neel said.

"Thank you, Neel."

"And I want to tell you one thing. Never call me by name infront of others. In our room, you can call me by name," Neel said and I nodded.

"You should not talk much when we are with others. I need utmost respect from you before others and you should never ever argue with me unless we are in our room. Never forget this or else you can't even imagine what I may do," Neel said and his voice itself made me shiver.

"I will never do that," I said, stammering.

"Aadya, you have enough freedom to do anything you want. No one restricts you in anything. But, the only thing is everyone fears for me and if you raise your voice against me infront of those who fears for me will kill that fear in them. I don't want that. Hope you understand this," Neel said calming down his tone.

"I am scared of you," I said.

"Don't worry. You will leave your fear for me. I am sure very soon you will start fighting with me and controlling me," Neel said.

"You are such a confusing person," I said and he laughed at me.

"You are so cute while complaining," Neel said, pinching my cheeks slightly. I pouted blushing at his act.

Hi readers, as you know I lost my old account, please support me by voting amd commenting on the story. It helps me to regain my followers soon. And if possible, kindly give a shout out on your accounts about my new account. Please keep supporting me as you did earlier.

Comment and let me know your views about Neel and Aadya.

Thank you.