Love or Hate

Neel:

I went to home to talk to Aadya but seeing her crying, I stopped going into my room. Aadya is sobbing so much that my heart wrenched seeing her that way. Why am I feeling hurt? Is this not what I want from her? I want her to get hurt and feel the pain every second as I did in the past. But why can't I see her tears? Why is she crying? Is she worried about her sister? Is she really assuming that I would use her sister as a weapon to hurt her? As I couldn't stop myself anymore, I went into the room. Seeing me, Aadya wiped her tears and pretended as if she is normal.

I sat on the bed observing her.

"Bring me a coffee," I said and she nodded. She gave the coffee to me and stood before me.

"Do you need permission to sit or are you going to stand like that as long as I am here in the room?" I said.

"No, I am thinking....," Aadya stammered for the first time.

I held her wrist and pulled her to sit on the bed beside me.

"Tell me what are you thinking."

"Nothing," Aadya said and I called to one of my men to make Aadya talk to her sister. When her sister received the call, I converted the call to video call.

"Talk to your sister," I said and Aadya surprised to my words.

"Ani, how are you?"

"I am fine, sister. How are you? Brother in law told that you are sick, so couldn't visit me," Ani said.

Aadya looked at me.

"I am fine now, Ani. Take care of yourself."

"Sure. Sister, how is mom?" Ani said and Aadya looked at me with fear.

Mom? Aadya told her mom is not alive. How many secrets is she hiding from me? What does she think about herself? Does she has any value for me or this relationship?

"Ani, don't think about anything. I will tell you everything later," Aadya said and disconnected the call. I didn't ask her anything as I felt it as a time waste. I took the mobile and thought of leaving from there.

"Ani is not my real sister. Her mom is the one who helped me a lot. Today she was dead because of the torture given by those idiots there as Ani was escaped from their clutches," Aadya said.

"Are you saying the truth or created a story to escape from me?" I said.

"Neel, I have a lot to tell you. I can answer your every question. I can ask you several questions. But I don't want to complicate the situations and that made me silent. Silence doesn't mean I am wrong. Sometimes silence also represents our inability and helplessness.

Neel, being the terror to the people is quite easy but do you know what? Fear kills the relationship because of lack of communication where love kills misunderstandings through proper communication. Fear do no good to any relationship. Love is the only heal to any broken heart," Aadya said.

"Love? Do you even think that you can talk about love? After all, the only thing you know is breaking the heart," I said.

"I did it only once for a reason but you are doing it everyday with revenge. But do you really think my tears give you happiness? Neel, I know you loved me and loves me truly. Even now you have feelings for me. You are thinking that you want to take revenge against me but the truth is that you are expecting my love and what all you want is me not to leave you ever," Aadya said, shocking me.

"No. I hate you. I don't want your love because you can never give me the true love. I hate you," I said.

I love you, Aadya. I love you. I don't want to take revenge against you. I want your love but if I accept that, you may take me and my love for granted once again. I don't want that. If my love can't do it, atleast fear would keep you with me forever.

"You can never hate a person whom you love truly though you hate few of their deeds," Aadya said.

I was furious at her words because that's the truth. It's tough for me to hate her. The every second I am hurting her just to prove me that I don't love her. But what if she plays with my feelings again when I accept the truth? No, I can't take the heartbreak again. Everyone told me that Aadya eloped with her boyfriend. What if she really loves someone else but situations forced her to marry me? I shouldn't reveal my love to her. I should make her trust that if she leaves me I would kill her or do anything to her sister because of the hatred I have for her.

I quietly left from there. I went to a bar and started drinking. Today I decided to drink fully until the pain in my heart goes away. Aadya's words echoed in my ears and my heart remembered me the past. I drank too much.

Aadya:

I waited for Neel but he didn't turn up until the late night. His mobile was switched off increasing my tension. After 2 AM, someone knocked on the room door. I opened it and was shocked seeing Neel's condition.

"Madam, sir drunk too much and I brought him home as the bar closed," the driver said. I nodded and was about to take Neel to the bed. Suddenly Neel vomited because of the alcohol.

"Neel," I said and he looked at me but didn't speak anything. I took him to the washroom and cleaned him. I cleaned the floor and by that time Neel slept on the bed. I removed his shirt as it's wet. I tried to make him wear a clean shirt but suddenly Neel fliped me and came over me.

"You look beautiful," Neel said, touching my lips.

"Neel, please wear the shirt and sleep," I said.

"No. You too remove your saree," Neel said.

"What are you talking?"

"I want you," Neel said.

"You are not in your senses. Leave me, Neel," I said.

"You slept with many but refusing to sleep with your husband. Why? Don't you love me or am I not enough to you?"

"Shut up, Neel. Don't start your nonsense again," I said while trying to get free from his grip. Neel being stronger than me physically, I couldn't even push him away.

"Neel, please leave me," I said.

"I will definitely leave you but not before taking what I want from you," Neel said and tried to unpin my saree.

I tried to push me but I couldn't as his grip is too hard. I saw the pistol in his pant pocket. Without his notice, I took the pistol from his pant and pointed at him. Neel looked at me shockingly and then, laughed at me.

"Shoot me, Aadya. You gave your virginity to others but you want to shoot your husband for asking his right over you, though you said that you love him several times," Neel said.

"Neel, I love you but this is not the right way. I am not ready for love making."

"You are ready to get fucked by other men but not ready for making love to your husband. Great. The great woman and the greatest wife," Neel said, insulting me asusual.

"Neel, I am not joking. If you didn't get off of me, I will shoot you," I said and Neel got away from me. I got up from the bed immediately. Neel pulled my hair and twisted my hand behind me.

"Leave the pistol, Aadya," Neel said, tightening his grip on my hand. I couldn't hold the pistol anymore and left it. Neel turned me towards him.

"How dare you to aim the pistol at me?" Neel slapped me.

"Neel, I did that only to save me from you," I said.

"I will show you the hell from today," Neel said and dragged me to the balcony.

"Stay here for the whole night," Neel said and I saw the snowfall.

"Neel, please don't do this to me. It's so cold," I said.

"Enjoy tonight," Neel said and closed the door. I begged him to open the door but he didn't open the door at all. I sat on the balcony shivering with snowfall. Suddenly I felt hard to breathe and went unconscious.

Hi friends, here is the new episode. Let me know your views. Thank you.