Is he possessive?

I got a call from my friend and I disconnected the call. My friends didn't know about ny sudden marriage that too with Neel. My friend called me again and this time Neel who was working looked at me.

"Who is that?" Neel said.

"My friend," I said.

"Secret friend?" Neel said this time with a kind of rudeness in his voice.

"No," I said.

"Then why are you not picking the call? Do you need privacy to pick that special call? Do you want me to leave?" Neel said and I felt hurt with his words. I understood his intention.

"Neel, I am not that type," I said.

"Then why are you not picking the call?" Neel raised his voice this time. That's the first time Neel yelled at me. I looked at him stunningly.

"That's my hostel friend. None of my friends know about my sudden marriage. I don't know how to explain all this to them, so I didn't pick the call," I said.

"There's a point. Anyways tell me this. Do you have any boys in your friends?" Neel said and I nodded.

"How many friends do you have in boys?"

"Four," I said.

"Do they know about our marriage?"

"No," I said.

"Call them right now and tell them about you marrying me," Neel said in a commanding tone making me stumble at his order.

"Bu....t..why...?"

"No questions, Aadya. Just do what I say and that too infront of me right now," Neel said and I immediately called to them one by one and told them about marrying Neel.

"I don't have any objection if you continue your friendship with them but make sure that they know that your husband is Neel and any mistake would cost their life," Neel said.

Neel went back to his seat and continued the work. I took the water bottle and emptied the bottle in one go. This Neel is really dangerous. He could make me shiver just by raising his voice. I should be very careful with him. Hope I would never awake the devil in him.

I slept calmly without any conversation with Neel that night. In the morning, I woke up and found me covered with a blanket. I smiled understanding that Neel covered me with the blanket. He was sleeping turning towards me and I stared at his face. For some reason, I felt he is going through a lot which none knows. I hope I could make a place in his heart and be his true wife forever.

I got ready by the time he wakes up and  ordered the cook what to prepare for the breakfast. I kept everything ready for him to get ready. Neel woke and looked at me while organizing the wardrobe neatly.

"Good morning, Aadya," Neel said.

"Good morning," I said.

"You go and get fresh up. I will bring the coffee for you," I said and he nodded.

"Maintaining the house neatly is your responsibility but it doesn't mean you should clean everything. You can ask the maid to set the things according to your order."

"Okay," I said.

"I thought you wouldn't like others entering into our bedroom," I said.

Neel thought for a moment.

"Maybe that's right. It's better not to allow others to enter into our privacy," Neel said, winking at me.

"However, don't sweep and wipe the room by yourself. I don't like my wife doing those things."