His Support

Aadya:

I felt real happiness for the first time in my life. When I left Neel, I never thought that I could ever marry Neel. When his mom asked me to marry Neel, I was shocked and refused to do so assuming that Neel would hate me if he knows that I am not a virgin. But he proved me that true love accepts a person as it is no matter what happens in life.

As I know that Neel changed extremely after my departure and his father's death, I was afraid of him. He is a terror to everyone but in my case, he is different. While I am in my thoughts, I heard the horn sound of the car. I saw Neel returning home through the window. Neel came to the room with a huge packing.

"This is for you," Neel said.

"What's that?"

"Open and see by yourself, sweetheart," Neel said and I opened the packing.

Neel brought all the books required for my IPS preparation. I was overwhelmed with happiness seeing those books. I hugged Neel. I thought Neel would say no to my preparation.

"I will do whatever I can to make your dream come true," Neel said, kissing me on my forehead.

Neel joined me in a coaching centre. He told me not to do any work at home and focus only on study. Everything was going well but one night I saw him dropped by a girl at home. He came to the room and he was totally drunk.

"I think you took wine a lot today," I said and Neel looked at me.

"Just a party in the office," Neel said and got fresh up. I didn't speak anything to him and laid on the bed. Neel came to me and laid beside me on the bed, kissing on my forehead.

"Did you have dinner?"

"Yes," I said.

"Why are you so serious?" Neel said and I didn't speak.

"Is everything fine with you, Aadya?"

"Who is that girl?" I said and Neel laughed at me.

Then he pulled me towards him and kissed my lips.

"My car got repaired and I came home in the office cab. So, there are few employees in the cab. They are just my staff. I don’t have any relationship with her or any other person. She is just my employee. That's it," Neel said and I smiled.

"Too much possessive. Possessiveness is okay but don't be insecure about your husband. He won't betray you ever."

I kissed him on his lips and Neel smiled at me.

"Tomorrow I should go out on some work," I said, closing my eyes.

"Where do you want to go?"

I didn't answer him as I am sure Neel won't agree to let me go to that place.

"Aadya, I couldn't hear your answer," Neel said.

I stayed calm and Neel caressed my hairs.

"You are not going anywhere. Instead I will send my men there to save any girls. Until you become the IPS, you shouldn't take any risk, Aadya. I am not saying this for my reputation but I want you to reach your goal and you need power to stop this kind of atrocities against women."

I agreed and gave the address to Neel. He did what I wanted to do. Neel helped me a lot to free the victims from the clutches of prostitution. I smiled thinking about Neel and his love. Neel hugged me from the back kissing on my cheek.

"I love you," Neel said.

"I love you forever," I said. Neel turned me towards him.

"Why didn't you hate for being the reason for all your miseries? Ani told me that your mom was killed by my father. How could you keep loving me though you lost everything because of me?"

"Neel, you are not the reason behind all that. Because you don't know anything. Your dad did everything without your notice. I am happy that you accepted me though you know my past," I said.

"Even if my dad was not the reason behind your past, still I would have accepted you,  Aadya. Because I never loved you physically. I loved your thoughts and perception. Maybe that's the reason, I felt uncomfortable when you started being a typical wife to me. Being you adds the glow to your beautiful character."

I smiled for his love.

"Aadya, as you said I don't have any role  in your past misery but aren't you angry at me for my behavior and words after our marriage? Didn't you feel disgusted because of unbearable taunts?"

"I never got angry with you, Neel. But hearing such words from the one whom I loved the most killed me everyday. I can't even explain that pain to you. You can see the wounds and scars on my body and felt sad. But you can't imagine the damage done to my heart with your words," I said, closing my eyes to stop the tears coming out.

"Then why didn’t you reveal the truth though my words hurt you so much?"

"I can do anything to stop you from getting hurt," I said and Neel pulled me towards him. His gaze and touch made me shiver with a kind of unknown feeling. Neel looked at my shivering lips and came close to me. I shut my eyes and Neel stopped the shivering of my lips with his kiss. It was such a deep intense toe curling kiss that expressed all his love for me.

The days slipped so fast in Neel's love. He changed a lot and all my sorrow came to an end. Neel was in shower and his phone vibrated. I saw his phone and there's a message from a girl.

"Yesterday it was awesome spending with you. Thank you for the surprise. Love you, Neel."

My heart felt a sudden pain reading the message. Who is she? What is she talking about? Does Neel have any affair? Is he cheating me? As the washroom door opened, I kept his phone on the table. After sometime I noticed Neel checking the phone and smiling happily. Is he smiling because of that text? Who is she? Should I ask Neel?

Hi friends, how is the episode? Does Neel have affair? Does Neel has any secrets that separates Aadya from him? Or is Aadya suspecting Neel without any reason?