Faking Hatred is Tough

Aadya:

I stayed silent as I can't say the truth that breaks his heart. I love you, Neel. I can't see you blaming yourself for all my miseries. Saying the truth is quite easy but I am sure it hurts you more than my silence.

"Damn it. What do you mean by staying silent for everything I ask you?" Neel yelled at me.

"I am wasting my time by talking to you. You can't understand me. Marrying you is my biggest mistake. Get out of my sight," Neel said and I went off from there. Ani saw me.

"Sister, what happened to you? Are you alright?"

"Yes, I am alright. It's just that I remembered my mom," I said and went to her room. After 2 hours, Neel knocked on the door and I opened it.

"I couldn't find a file. I don't know where you kept it," Neel said and I didn't understand when did I touch his files. However, I went to the room with him.

"Which file?" I said.

"Nothing. I shouldn't have shouted at you today as you are already in a bad mood. Go and get fresh up. Tell Ani too to get ready. I will take you both to shopping," Neel said.

It's really tough to fake hatred when we love a person truly. Neel is proving to me that how much he loves me. I wish Neel would stop his search for my past and move on with our present. He took us to the shopping. I was seeing dresses and Neel took me to the side.

"I think Ani is feeling uncomfortable. I will wait outside. Buy her what she needs and tell her that she is my responsibility. So no need to think much. You too buy whatever you want. Of course, I am sure that you mind a lot than Ani to use my money. But if you buy, you can choose what you like or else I will select what I like," Neel said and I didn't say anything. Neel gave his debit card and pin to me while leaving. He left before I speak. We completed the shopping and went to the car. We reached the house. Neel went to fresh up and I stood on the balcony.

"What are you doing here? Come inside the room," Neel said. I looked at him as I didn't understand why is he serious.

"The doctor told that cold weather is not good to your health. Come inside the room. Don't stand there for too long," Neel said. I went inside.

"Aadya, tomorrow we should go for a wedding. In the evening, I will pick you, so please be ready," Neel said.

Neel reduced his authoritative tone while talking to me these days.

"Are you going to send beautician tomorrow?" I said.

"For what?" Neel said.

"I mean the last time you didn't like my simple attire for the party," I said.

"No. You can get ready as you like. I don't want to force anything on you. Sometimes I feel already my mom forced this relationship on you as a burden, " Neel said and then he closed his eyes.

"Aadya, I just want to tell you one thing. If you ever want to end this relationship, just tell me once. You will be free from this unwanted and unnecessary relationship," Neel said.

I can understand why he thinks that this is an unwanted relationship for me. But, marrying Neel is my dream and keeping him happy is my goal now. I left everything for him but still he couldn't understand my love for him. Neel slept without talking further. The next day, Neel took me to the wedding and he didn't comment anything on my dressing or looks. I felt relaxed.

Everyone stood up as soon as Neel entered into the wedding hall. Neel gestured everyone to sit through his hand. I sat with him in the first row and I found few girls staring at me enviously. I held Neel's hand and Neel looked at me.