48

FIRE

TW: sexual content
______________

A soft and slow caress in my thigh woke me up. It was already dawn and I could barely see in the dark. At first, I thought it might have been Draco but that wasn't his way to wake me up at all so it made me suspect and turn on the dimly light in my dorm pretty quickly.

I found Fred staring at me, standing at the end of my bed, smirking, with his hands in the pockets of his uniform trousers and the fierceness shining in his eyes.

"You thought I was going to let this pass?" he hissed slowly, like a sweet poison.

"How did you know the password of the common room?" I asked, honestly surprised. Apart from Liv, no other non-Slytherin knew it.

"Obviously it had to be 'Pureblood', I'm not stupid," he grinned, running his fingers by his hair.

He definitely wasn't. Under his piercing look and keeping eye contact, I stood up from my bed and got in front of him, challenging.

"You don't share your dorm and your bed it's pretty big, that's going to make things easier for us," he whispered, looking at my lips.

"How did you find my room?" I asked, trying to play it cool even though I could feel my body craving in anticipation.

He snickered proudly, "You could say I threatened Malfoy. I told him I had to give you something and when he refused to tell me, I reminded him I haven't forgotten about the Quidditch incident. Good for me that your common room was empty except for him. I don't want to give explanations to the Slytherins."

"And what do you have to give me, Freddie?" I teased him, lowering my head slowly and biting my lower lip.

Fred started to unbutton his shirt real quick, with his eyes on mine, leaving his tie on my bed.

"You already know, Lilith. You got me sitting there alone for two hours, darling, and I got off cigs because of it. Told you I'd make you pay for it, didn't I?"

He passed his hand around my waist and glued me to his body, rubbing his nose with mine.

"First of all, do you want this? We aren't doing anything you don't want, darling."

"I do," I guaranteed him, firmly.

"If I hurt you or you regret it, tell me to stop immediately, clear? I need both of us to enjoy it."

I nodded again with the tingles accumulating in between my legs and I shortened the distance between us, catching his lips with mine in a slow and burning kiss. Taking my hand to his hair, Fred started walking, making me walk backwards to keep the kiss, and took his hands to caress my bum. I ended up pinned against my dressing table. The fire-like light coming from my lamp and the candles in my room along with my walls covered in dark green motifs, most of them Quidditch related, created a sensual and intimate space.

Fred broke the kiss, with swollen lips and mischievous eyes, and smiled arrogantly. He turned me around to look at him through my mirror.

"Want me to touch you, Lilith?" he whispered in my ear, grabbing my hips and glueing his body to mine. I nodded, keeping eye contact with him through the glass.

One of his hands went straight to my neck, causing me to gasp as he made me tilt my head to give him more access to kiss the exposed skin from my collarbone to behind my ear. Watching his movements and how much control he was having on my body, I moved my hips slowly to make sure my bum was moving against his erection, which was pretty obvious through the thin fabric of his trousers.