Chapter Four

KAKAO TALK GROUP CHAT "FAMILY"

HYUNGWON

HE PUNCHED YOU? Seriously?

MINHYUK

He really said he is a telepath? That is absurd.

KIHYUN

I'm serious guys

HYUNGWON

Yeah, I don't doubt it. He has punched and slapped a few people. God, he punched Hoseok the first time they met.

MINHYUK

Changkyun is a total psycho. Is he gonna punch all of us after that? Hoseok hyung, you shouldn't have let him into your place.

KIHYUN

I mean the telepath part, you idiots. He really is a telepath!

He knew things only I knew, I had never told anyone. Reading minds is the only explanation.

MINHYUK

What was it?

KIHYUN

Well, if no one knows then I am not about to tell you, am I?

HOSEOK

Guys, he is a telepath. For real.

MINHYUK

What kind of prank is this? We are going through a crisis, the devil incarnate has returned!

HOSEOK

I'm serious! Why would I prank you now? My ex is back and as always, I can't tell him no because I don't know how to, he has a brain injury, an injured arm, injured ribs and no one to take care of him apparently, it's a fucking mess because seeing him hurts me so much and to add to all this he is a fucking telepath!

MINHYUK

That would have had more impact if you said it in person but I am sure you meant for it to be emotional

JOOHEON

You said he had a brain injury, right? He is probably saying nonsense because of that.

KIHYUN

He is a telepath.

HOSEOK

He really is

I swear on my niece and my nephew

MINHYUK

Don't swear things on my daughter

Quit it with the telepath thing, this prank is so unfunny

KIHYUN

Look, you guys don't have to believe us, okay? You have to help us kick him out!

HOSEOK

Kick him out, are you insane?

KIHYUN