Chapter Fifteen

HOSEOK POV

I am nervous. Being nervous should be something I'm used to since my boyfriend is always disappearing. (Is he still my boyfriend? Even though I have a girlfriend?) Everything is so confusing. I know that he will end up letting me see what happened to him. So how bad can it be if he is this scared when he knows I love him so much?
Shit, I am really nervous.
So here I stand, in front of Changkyun's apartment door like a fucking idiot, too nervous to ring the fucking doorbell. I've been wanting to see him for years and now I can't even ring the doorbell? Because I'm scared of what he will tell me? And that he will be able to see in my mind that I am?
Suddenly the door swings open. Changkyun isn't even standing there, he isn’t anywhere near the door. I guess it’s one of the perks of being telekinetic. Though I feel a bit disappointed he didn’t come to the door to greet me.
"Did you forget I can read minds?" I hear Changkyun's voice inside my head and gasp in surprise. I’m not used to hearing his voice like this in my mind like I used to be.
I walk inside the apartment and the door slams shut by itself when I do, the loud bang startles me and I jump once again.
I walk inside slowly, looking around the insanely big apartment. It’s bigger than any apartment I’ve been in. The ceiling is very high, the walls are painted the same color of the walls at my house, the apartment smells like fresh paint and pizza.
The kitchen, the living room, and the TV room are all in one huge room. There's barely any furniture in the room, maybe because the place it’s so big, it feels that way. There's a couch in the corner of the TV room next to a huge TV and many kinds of video game consoles on the TV stand. There are clothes all over the place, bags from stores and plastic and boxes from the homeware he seemed to have recently bought. In the kitchen there is a lot of trash from takeout food spread all over the counters and there's only a low dinner table in the dining room and a few pillows around it.
Changkyun emerges from the corridor, walking slowly. I let out a sharp breath when my eyes catch his. He looks so beautiful. He always looks beautiful. Is my heart going to race like this everytime I see him? Like it did the first time I saw him? After all these years? Will it always feel so familiar and yet so new? Will I always love him this much? Because look at him right now, it feels like I will.
Changkyun looks much healthier than the last time I saw him. He doesn't have bags under his eyes anymore and he looks less tired. But he still looks sad.
The younger stands in front of me in gray boxers, a red robe and holding a bottle of beer, giving me a shy smile. “Hey.” He says, sounding a bit shy.
I reach out for his hand and he widens his eyes, looking surprised, when I do, but he doesn’t stop me. “Why is your place so messy, huh?" I whisper softly.
He chuckles and sighs.. "You spoiled me… I try cleaning up but… I’m not as tidy and gentle as you." He called me tidy and gentle a lot when we first started living together so I can’t help but smile at the words, it brings back a lot of memories.
I give him a small smile and raise an eyebrow. "Well… I thought you'd have learned to clean up after yourself by now, after, you know…” I say softly. “After being away from me for almost seven years..."
"Well,” He sighs. “I had people who did that for me before and... there isn't time to clean up when you're after a crazy secret organization is there?"
I shrug. "I wouldn't know."
Changkyun takes a step closer to me, standing so close to me, our feet touch. He gently squeezes my hand and gives me a soft smile.
“I’m sorry.” Changkyun tells me. “About everything.”
I nod. “I know.” I whisper and lean forward slowly to press my forehead against his. “I am not mad, okay?” I take a deep breath and close my eyes. I just want you to be here. I just want you to stay.”
He takes a deep breath but doesn’t say anything.
“Okay?” I whisper and give him a soft kiss on the cheek.
“Seokie…” He takes my other hand and pulls his head away from mine. I open my eyes to look into his. “It’s… everything is so complicated.”
“Why’s it complicated, baby?” I ask.
“It’s just…” He sighs deeply. “A lot has happened, hyung. I… I did things, I…” He trails off and sighs again.
“It’s okay.” I say, gently squeezing his hands. “You know what’s in my head, right? You know I plan to love you forever and ever.”
He sighs and nods.
“Nothing you did will change that.”
“Seokie…”
“You can show me what happened.” I say in a soft tone. “You can tell me anything.”
He shakes his head. “I-I can’t, Seok. I can’t…”
"You don't have to be scared." I tell him.
He lets out a breathy laugh. “I-it’s not to be.”
"If you know what's in my head why are you scared?"
"Because I know how easily what is in someone's mind can change." He whispers.
"Then you'll see after that mine won't."
"Seokie, you don't know that." He sighs.
    "Try me.” I smirk, rubbing the back of his hands. “I love proving you wrong."
He pulls me by the hand and wraps his arms around me in a tight hug. He nuzzles my shoulder and breathes deeply then I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head.
"You can trust me." I tell him. "You know you can."
"I know, but…"
"You shouldn't keep this to yourself. I know you don't want to. Or else you wouldn't have let me come here."
He raises his head, resting his chin on my chest and looks into my eyes. "I don’t want to... But I don’t wanna risk losing you."
“You won’t.” I tell him, smiling and brushing his bangs off his forehead. “You’ll never lose me.”
"Promise me again.” He tells me, fists against my chest and tears filling his eyes. “Promise me you'll love me no matter what you see in my head."
"I promise." I press a soft kiss to his lips then smile at him. "I promise." My head is quickly filled with several memories, so many it makes me dizzy.
Three years ago, as soon as Changkyun left me, he went right back to where he was. He surrendered to the organization, telling everyone he was scared of his powers, that he needed help, which wasn't true at all. Changkyun wanted them to think that his powers weren't developing so they'd give him more of the serum that activated his powers, the more serum, the more his powers would grow and the easier would be to overpower them. That way, they’d never go after Changkyun, our family or anyone ever again.
Changkyun thought that overpowering them would only take a few months and then he'd be back home to me. But it didn't. It took years. He was kept either in a small cell, sleeping on the floor and peeing and defecating on his own clothes, or trapped in a bed, being experimented on in various ways.
Changkyun lived in constant fear the scientists would find out about his other powers and try to control them so he kept it to a minimum, only using them late at night to practice however he could which meant he barely ever slept.
The organization experimented on him most days, opened him up many times to look in his body, poked him, hurt him in ways I never thought would be possible if I wasn't seeing them in his head. He was treated like an animal. And he fought through it. So he could come back to me. He didn't give up on his plan. And every six months, the organization gave him a dose of the serum which made his powers grow.
He practiced more and more every night, trying to gain complete control of his powers. Until he did. He could read and control minds in ways that were hard to fathom, he could control his body to heal itself, he could move anything with his mind, even molecules, could make people do anything, even make their heart stop with his mind, he could make people not see him, making himself look invisible to them, he could play any trick in people's minds, make them see, hear or smell whatever he wanted, Changkyun was more powerful than anyone.
But he still had weaknesses. At first, every time he used his powers for too long, he got weak and was passed out for days. Yet, he kept using his powers as much as he could whenever no one was around, going through thoughts and memories in his own mind, rearranging the sewing of his clothes, cleaning himself up, getting food from other places, reading the minds of security guards, anything he could do, he did to practice. Then little by little, his body adapted and he didn’t pass out anymore.
Changkyun also found out that by reading people’s mind, he could acquire all their knowledge at once, so he knew everything everyone in that organization knew, all the medicine, science, technology, politics, everything.
But reading those minds, he realized that there wasn’t a single person who had good intentions in there, a single person who wasn’t awful and ruthless. They were all very smart people, even the janitors and cooks had degrees, but their thoughts were selfish, perverted, disgusting. They were all like robots, brainwashed to think the same, to do whatever they needed to do for the good of their organization. Changkyun hated them all.
Sometimes, Changkyun wanted to give up and kill himself, then it'd all be over. All the torture, the experimenting, those awful thoughts from those people. But then he thought of how I was waiting for him, how he couldn't leave me again. So he didn't give up.
After almost three years in that place, he had gained full control of all of his powers, he didn’t pass out anymore or ever got tired of using his powers, he could be awake for days without feeling tired, he felt completely powerful.
The serum stopped making powers surface because all the powers his mind could develop had already been developed. So that was when he started planning the takedown. And the only plan he could have come up with was not pretty. To kill everyone.
He started with his security guard. He just told the man to die and he just dropped dead. Changkyun panicked and cried for hours after that, the guilt overwhelmed him and he didn't know what to do. But he had to keep going, or else they'd find the body and realize that Changkyun had more powers besides telekinesis.
So he thought of me. How he'd do anything to get back to me. So he killed more, just by telling people to die, their heart stopped and they dropped dead. And part of him felt good when he did it because he knew what was in their minds. He knew most of them were abusers, killers, rapists, but he knew it didn't make it right, he still felt guilty.
After everyone was dead, he had used so much of his powers he fainted  for the first time in months and was passed out for hours. When he woke up, he got hydrated, ate whatever he could find and left. He called the police and made them think that there had been a gas leak and that had been how everyone died. Then he made the police forget he was ever there and he left. He came home.
But that was three months before he talked to me. He watched me from afar for a while, too scared to talk to me, filled with guilt, sadness, self-hatred.
In the first week, all he did was sleep, eat or come to watch me work out at the gym. Since he could make people not see him, he was never spotted by anyone. Sometimes he sat right by my side and watched me, watched me smile, watched me struggle and sometimes even watched me jerk off at my house.
Then he found out I was dating Chanhee and he was mad, not because I was with someone, he'd be happy if I was happy. He was mad because he knew her from way back.
Chanhee was a reporter who had bullied him a lot in the past. She never believed the reason Changkyun was fired from his first entertainment company was because he was gay. So she started investigating Changkyun. Not investigating but stalking him. She became obsessed, she was everywhere he was, she even broke into his house and offered to pay his friends and staff for information.
Changkyun found out she was only dating me to find out information about him. She thought that if she broke the mysteries behind Changkyun, she’d have the story that would set her for life. And she got the information she wanted. I trusted her and told her everything about my relationship with Changkyun except about Changkyun’s abilities. She knew about Changkyun's abusive manager and she was writing an article about it when Changkyun found her. He made her forget about the things I told her about us and mind-controlled her to get rid of the article.
Changkyun kept an eye on me for a while after that but being away from me, not touching me, talking to me or being seen by me became like torture to him. It was worse than being in that cell. It was worse than the feelings of guilt and hatred that consumed him. And for a while, he chose to be miserable and alone. He hated himself too much for the things he did to talk to me, he was so ashamed and disgusted with himself he could barely look at himself in the mirror.
Then one day, he couldn't take it anymore, he couldn’t take the pain of being away from me, couldn’t take watching my mind so confused and empty from being mind-controlled, couldn’t take watching me miss him so much, watching me so sad and devastated. That was when he decided to walk into that gym.
And when I see all that, I feel all the pain, all the self-hatred, all the anger, the loneliness, and if we weren't feeling it all together, I wouldn't be able to take it. I wonder how he was able to take it.
Once he stops the connection, I immediately fall down to the floor, overwhelmed by all the strong emotions and feelings that came from him. He sits down by my side and takes my hand, holding it tightly.
"Are you okay?" He asks, voice soft, like he's afraid to hurt me if he speaks too loud.
I look at him wide eyed. He looks scared, there are tears in his eyes and on his cheeks. My eyes are filled with tears as well. It’s all too much to take at once, too many feelings, too much pain. I cover my face with my palms, run my fingers through my hair and let out a weak cry.
“I’m sorry.” He cries. “It’s too much. I’m sorry.”
I look at him frowning in worry. He was alone all this time, going through so much, and I wasn't there to help him. He went through so much.
I grab him and wrap my arms around him in a tight and suffocating hug, trying to pull him as close as I can and even closer than that, like my life depends on holding onto him. "I'm sorry." I sob. "You went through so much and I..." I trail off, crying.
He lets out a sharp breath. "Seok—"
"I'm sorry I… I'm so sorry you—"
"You don't have to apologize for anything." He whispers, hugging me back just as tightly and letting out a breath of relief. "You couldn't have done anything for me. No one could."
I raise my head to look at his face. "I should've begged you to stay. If I had tried harder to make you stay I—"
"Why do you always want to blame yourself for everything?" He asks. "This isn't your fault. And the people who are to blame are gone."
He wipes my tears with the side of his hands and gives me a small smile. "I'm okay now." He tells me.
"You're not okay, of course you're not okay." I sigh in frustration. "I don't need to be a mind reader to see you're not okay."
"You're here." He whispers. "It makes everything better."
I keep my eyes locked on his for a long moment, trying to come up with the right words. I keep looking at that beautiful face and I feel so thankful I get to look at it from this close again, I feel sad I couldn't do anything to make sure he was safe, I feel so happy to have him here. My love for him feels even stronger every second.
I place a palm on his cheek, take a deep breath and lean in for a soft kiss on his lips. I keep my lips pressed against his, breathing in deeply and caressing his cheek with my thumb then end the kiss. "I won't break my promise." I whisper, brushing my lips against his. "I do love you no matter what."
He leans back and looks at me with a soft expression. "You do?"
I nod and give him a tiny smile. I keep quiet for a moment, softly caressing his cheek and trying to figure out what to say to him. He can read my mind, why is he looking at me like he's waiting for me to say something? Maybe he wants to hear them. Maybe he needs to be reassured. "Changkyunie, you… you were protecting yourself." I whisper. "You were trying to stop them from hurting other people and... You know there wasn't a single good person in there. There's no reason for me not to love you."
Changkyun sighs deeply. "Seokie, I... I killed people. Real people." He stares at me for a moment, frowning hard, frustration shown clearly on his expression. "And… Yes, they were awful people and the world is better off without them. But they had families, wives, children, people who had no idea what they did and how awful they were. I took them away from those innocent people."
"Changkyunie…" I take his hand and squeeze it softly, keeping my other hand on his cheek. "Everyone has family. Everyone comes from somewhere. Terrorists, nazis, rapists, pedophiles… Bad people are people too but they're still bad. Their family is better off without them. I don't think these awful people deserve mercy… They didn't have mercy on the people they hurt."
"You're just saying that to make me feel better."
"If you read my mind you'll see that's not true."
He takes a look at me then sighs. He looks down and I cup his chin to raise his head so he looks at me. He's crying again, pouting and frowning. "You don't have to be scared of me, Seokie." He whispers. "I'd never hurt you."
"Baby, no, I…" I stop myself from lying since he just read my mind, there's no point. "I'm not scared of you... specifically. I'm scared... of how powerful you are. Scared of how this could hurt you. I don't want you to get hurt."
"I won't get hurt." He assures me. "I can protect myself." He whispers. "You don't have to be scared of that, of anything."
"I know. I… I Don't know why I'm scared. I don't know… But it's not you I'm scared of. Maybe it's this situation but I just I… I trust you, Changkyunie."
There is a moment of silence. He lies back on the floor on his back and sighs deeply then I lie by his side on my side and begin to caress his cheek and run my fingers through his hair. He closes his eyes and hums, pleasured by my touch.
"I am sorry you had to go through all of this." I whisper. "I wish I had been there for you."
"You're here now." He whispers.
"And you're here." I let out a small chuckle. "I can't believe it…" I whisper.
He smiles and hums. "I am."
We stay in silence for a moment, I caress his hair, looking at his face and he lies there, his eyes closed, humming now and then because of how my fingers feel massaging his scalp and he leans into my hand, like a kitty getting pet. He looks beautiful, his lips look beautiful, so fucking kissable. And I look at him and I feel so frustrated, so curious and confused, so fucking in love, so happy. The amount of emotions I feel at once are overwhelming and it makes me silently cry as I look at him lying there. I'm so fucking in love with him. I wish I could save him from his pain he went through, from the memories, the trauma, the agonizing pain he feels from all the thoughts that torture him.
"How can you take it?" I whisper. "In your head there… There was so much pain…There still is..."
He sighs deeply. "Thinking of you always makes it all easier." He says, softly, placing both hands on his stomach then gives me a small smile. "You always make everything easier. Just the thought of you made it all better and I…" He scoffs. I was so stupid to ever think I could be happy without you."
"You can." I tell him.
"Even if I could…" He opens his eyes and gives me a soft smile. "I wouldn't want to."
I scoff and give him a soft slap on his chest. "Cheesy."
"You're the cheesy one."
"I am not! You're the cheesiest person I have ever met!"
Changkyun chuckles, it's the first time I see a genuine smile from him since he came back. And it's beautiful. He is so fucking beautiful. I had missed him so much.
"I love you." I tell him as I look into his eyes. "And don't you dare think I'll ever stop."
"You aren't freaked out?" He asks. "That I… You know... Killed people…"
"Kind of, I mean…" He sighs. "People kill, like police officers, soldiers, doctors… They kill people too and… Well, most of them are still innocent. And so are you. You were protecting yourself and our family. And all the people they would hurt if they didn't have you. You know what's in my head, so why are you asking… "
"Minds are a bit complex. Sometimes what I see can be a possibility of a thought not a real thought and…" He shrugs. "I like hearing you say it. To confirm it. And I… I just wanna make sure. Honestly, it freaks me out. A lot."
"You're always too hard on yourself."
"You should be too. I've been awful to you."
"You were trying to protect me. I'd do the same for you.” I say, smiling. “And it's hard to stay mad at you. I love you too much."
He smiles and nods. "I love you too." He tells me and takes my hand.
Changkyun gives my hand a kiss then lets go of it to scooch closer to me. He rests his head on my chest and wraps one arm around me midsection then gives me a soft kiss on the neck. "Thanks for not hating me."
I wrap an arm around him and lean down to give him a soft kiss on his lips. "As if I could ever hate you." I whisper and he smiles then nuzzles my nose.
"I missed you so fucking much, Seokie." He tells me, then squeezes me tight.
I chuckle. “I did too.” I tell him, smiling.
Changkyun looks into my eyes for a moment then leans in and presses his lips against mine. At first, he gives me soft pecks on my lips, smiling between kisses. Then he moves to sucking my lower lip and I his. Then he pushes his tongue inside my mouth, kissing me lazily and slowly, running his hands over my chest and abs and humming into the kiss. He pulls away from the kiss and looks into my eyes, smiling then leans down to kiss me again.
He gets on top of me as he kisses me, each knee on each side of my hips. The kiss soon starts heating up, his hands move to more sensitive places like my nipples and my inner thighs. I let him take complete control, keeping my hands on his lower back and moaning into the kiss. He places one leg between my legs and presses his shin against my hardening cock, coaxing a louder moan from me that is muffled by his mouth against mine. He pinches my nipple then begins pulling up my shirt and I raise my arms so he can take it off.
Once my shirt is off, he looks down at my chest, staring at it as he caresses it, rubbing his palm against my nipples. He moves up and sits down on top of me, pressing his ass against my crotch. “I thought about being like this with you so much, babe.” He whispers, giving me a look full of hunger and lust.
I titter. “Got horny a lot in prison?”
He shakes his head. “I was so fucking turned on watching you running shirtless at the gym..” He bites his lower lip then lowers his hands, now playing with the waistband of my sweatpants. “When I came back and I saw you… Fuck, you were so sweaty and gasping, just like how you look when I fuck you.”
I place my hands on his waist and push him down so he begins rubbing his ass against my cock.
“I went to your house that day watched you fuck yourself with one of the dildos I got you.” Changkyun leans down and licks my earlobe then nibbles my ear. “I love how you were thinking of how it felt so much better to have my cock inside you.” He whispers in my ear.
I gasp when his lips meet my neck in an open-mouthed kiss. He scrapes his teeth against my neck then sits up again, taking off his robe. Fuck, and the way the silk robe slides down his body is so fucking sexy.
“I love how you thought of me when you were fucking her.” He smirks and raises his eyebrows.
    “You watched me fuck my girlfriend?” I ask, smirking then scoff. “You are such a freak.”
    He shrugs. “You know I am.” He wraps both hands around my neck and squeezes softly and my mouth hangs open as I let out a low moan. “One time, I jerked off right in front of you both. Got off on how much you wanted me and not her.”
    I bite my lower lip and I would feel bad for being turned on by that if I wasn’t so fucking turned on by it. “Fucking freak.” I whisper then run my hands from his waist up to his stomach then his chest then his neck, then his cheek and rub my thumb against his lower lip. He closes his eyes then takes my thumb in his mouth and sucks it, moaning as he does. And he looks so fucking hot.
He wraps a hand around my wrist then pushes my arm down, holding it by my side. He leans down and kisses me, this time fast, wet and desperate. “You fucking love it.” He whispers once he pulls away from the kiss, brushing his lips against mine.
I nod. “I do.” I whisper.
Changkyun bites my chin hard then moves down to kiss my neck, leaving wet kisses all over it. He takes his time, pressing his hand against my cock, rubbing and pinching my nipples, kissing my neck, and it’s torture, it feels so good I feel shivers down my spine. I want more but I don’t dare to ask, happy with whatever he has to give me. I grab his ass with both hands and squeeze tight and he hums in pleasure as he kisses my neck.
Changkyun takes one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking it as he softly rubs his thumb against the other, making me writhe and moan under him.
“Changkyunie…” I moan but he doesn’t respond. He shoves his hand down my sweatpants and takes my cock in his hand, stroking it painfully slow.
He gives a soft bite on my nipple then kisses me up to my lips, leaving a soft kiss there then smiles at me.
"Let's go." He whispers and gets on his feet, offering me his hand and when his hand leaves my cock I groan in frustration. "Let's go to my room." He tells me.
I take his hand and get up then wrap my arms around him to pull him closer and leave several soft pecks on his lips. "Don't leave me again." I whisper. "I won't be here when you come back."
He looks at me for a moment, looking very confused then nods. "I won't." He whispers then presses a kiss to my lips. "I wanna be with you forever. I've always wanted to."
Changkyun pulls me by the hand and takes me to his room, walking in silence. His room is big, there's only a huge bed in the middle, a night stand by it and a bunch of clothes and store bags all over. It's a mess.
When he closes the door with his mind and I turn to look from the door to him, he's on his knees, his boxers off, forgotten on the floor. I stand in front of him and he nuzzles my cock over my pants then rubs his face against it, moaning softly.
"Why are you such a freak?" I ask him because of how cat-like he acts, running my fingers through his hair.
He hums and shrugs. "I was actually thinking of getting a tail plug." He whispers then licks his lips and pulls down my pants slowly, smirking when my cock springs free.
"Our toy collection is actually in need of a few new things." I tell him, watching him as he stares at my cock with a smirk on.
"For sure." He runs his hands over my thigh and gives my cock a small lick. He wraps his hand around it, gives it a few strokes as he licks the head. I moan quietly, keeping my hands on his hair and my eyes on him. "Fuck my mouth." He tells me before taking the head of my cock in his mouth and I gasp, slightly pulling his hair.
"Fuck, Changkyunie." I whisper as he wraps his mouth around the head and sucks it eagerly, my mouth hanging open as I stare at his beautiful mouth around my length.
Changkyun pulls his mouth off my cock again, to lick the shaft as he takes my balls in his hand to fondle them. He spits on my cock and wraps his hand around it then takes it in his mouth and I gasp, moaning when he begins moving his head along with his hand. I begin moving my hips slowly and he takes his hand off my cock, taking it all the way in his mouth and grabbing me by the ass to pull me closer so my cock hits the back of his throat. I slide my cock in and out of his mouth, his sucking making loud slurping sounds echo into the room.
It's funny because I got many blowjobs from many different people but nothing feels as good as it does with him. He knows exactly how to please me, exactly where to touch me, he knows how to make me feel good. And it's just him. It's perfect. I've longed for this moment for so long it's overwhelming how great I feel.
I notice a bottle of lube flying across the room and land right on my hand and I widen my eyes in surprise but my attention is drawn away quickly because of Changkyun's warm mouth around my cock, bringing so much pleasure, driving me crazy.
I spread lube on my fingers and try to reach for my asshole but I accidentally drop the lube when Changkyun gives my cock a hard suck, moaning in response and overwhelmed by pleasure. I can't focus on what Changkyun wanted me to do when he sent he the lube, his mouth is too distracting.
When I feel myself getting close to my release, Changkyun pulls away, like he is reading my mind. And I'm sure he is. He gets on his feet, smirking as he wipes the saliva off his lips and chin.
"Stop reading my mind." I tell him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "It's cheating."
The younger man wraps his arms around my waist and gives me a soft kiss. He kisses me from my lips to my ear then licks it slowly. I shiver in response and breathe in deeply.
"I'm a naughty boy." He whispers in my ear and chuckles.
"It's not fun like that." I pout and he bites my lower lip, sucking it then stretching it until he lets it go. He slides his hands from my lower back to my ass and squeezes it tight.
"I'll make it fun, babe. Don't worry." He whispers.
I bite my lower lip as I stare at his lips. "Hm… How so?"
He grabs me in his arms, which surprises me since I'm much heavier than him. I smile at him as he puts me down on the bed and gets on top of me.
"How did you do that?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.
"I can move things with my mind." He tells me with a smug smile, caressing my abs and chest, looking at the places he touches.
"Explains further please." I ask him and wrap my hand around his cock. He lets out a small gasp then bites his lower lip as I move my hand up and down his cock.
"I hold you up with my mind, not my body. My mind can lift anything. And, oh…" He trails off moaning when I begin to twist my hand around his cock and rub my palm against the head.
"Even buildings?" I ask.
"Anything." He whispers, tilting his head back and moaning, thrusting his hips to fuck my hand.
"That's so freaky." I tell him.
He opens his hand and the lube comes flying from the floor to his hands then he smirks at me as he squirts lube over his fingers. “Didn’t we just agree that you love how freaky I am?” He asks then taps my thighs, asking me to give him way to my ass so I unwrap my hand from around his cock and I lie back, spreading my legs.
“I love everything about you.” I tell him as he spreads some lube on the crack of my ass.
“I do too.” He says. “Especially your ass.” He whispers before sliding one finger inside my ass, smiling proudly when I tilt my head back and moan lowly.
He slides his fingers in and out as he leans down to press his lips against mine in a desperate kiss, pulling my hair and rubbing his cock against my stomach. He whimpers against my lips when I wrap my hand around his cock again but soon pulls away, sitting back under my legs. He raises my legs up, resting my ankles on his shoulder and raising my hips with the force of his mind.
“Can we fuck floating?” I ask and he chuckles.
“It’s good like this.” He whispers then pushes another finger inside me, this time, brushing it against my prostate, sending shocks of pleasure through my whole body and making me grind on his fingers. “I love when you get eager like this.” He bites my calf, licks it then smiles at me. “So fucking cute.”
My reply is cut off by my own loud moan when he speeds up the movement of his fingers, hitting that right spot again and again.
He removes his two fingers from my ass to spread more lube on them and on the crack of my ass then pushes three of them in, sliding them in and out. He takes it slow, bending my legs so he can lean down to kiss me, moving his fingers inside me, stretching me little by little, lazily kissing me, doing it all like he has all the time in the world.
When I think he is done fingering me, he begins spreading more lube on my rim and his fingers and adds a fourth finger. My back arches in response and I fail on trying to hold back a whimper. And it drives me crazy, how skillfully he moves his fingers inside me, how he kisses and bites my thighs, how he plays with my nipples. I am a moaning mess under him, writhing, whimpering, grunting, taking anything he has to give me. And I love how pleased he seems to be by looking at me falling apart from his touch.
He removes his fingers then cleans his hands on my legs and spreads more lube on his cock. I am panting, trying to catch my breath and I am surprised when I feel the head of his cock against my rim. I gasp when he begins to slide his cock inside me as he moans lowly and apparently tries to hold himself back, by the look on his face, from pushing it all in at once.
“Fuck, Kyunie.” I moan, wrapping my arms around his midsection, digging my nails into his skin.
He groans loudly once he is all the way inside then takes a deep breath and presses his lips against mine, kissing me softly. “You are so fucking tight, holy fuck.”
As he slides his cock in and out of me, he places his hands on the sides of my face and kisses me deeply, humming and moaning into the kiss as I whimper and moan, trying to pull him as close to me as I can, my cock rubbing against his stomach and his cock stabbing my prostate every time he slams it inside of me.
His smell, his taste, the way he feels against my body, against my skin, I take it all in. It all feels familiar yet so new. He fucks me with such desire and want, I can see how into it he is just by looking at his face, I can see how much he wants to pleasure me, to make me feel good.
He pulls away from the kiss, panting as he brushes his lips against mine. I tighten my arms around him and push him down, pulling his cock out of me then pushing him down to lie on his back. He smirks when I sit on top of him, placing his hands on my waist.
“You love being in charge of me, don’t you?” Changkyun asks and I nod.
“I definitely get off to it.” I whisper then raise my hips to sink down on his cock, circling my hips once he is all the way in, to feel the tip of his cock brush against that sweet spot, closing my eyes and moaning, holding myself up with my hands against his stomach.
I start moving up and down, fucking myself on his cock as he stares at me, my eyes closed, cock bouncing up and down, my lips parted and moans coming out of it. “You look so fucking gorgeous like this.” He tells me, touching my stomach and arms and I smile in reply.
He bends his legs and I press my hands to his thighs, holding myself up to move easier and faster. He thrusts his hips up, meeting the movements of my hips. The room is filled with our moans and professions of love, the moment is so beautiful, so unforgettable. I feel emotional from finally being reunited with him, from having him as I've wanted him for so long, from being able to touch him and feel him. Tears begin to stream down my face. I feel so emotional I can't help but cry. I feel so happy. He pulls me down by the hips, stopping me from moving and I wipe my tears away, trying to pretend I wasn't crying.
“Babe, what’s wrong?” He asks, looking extremely worried.
I give him a soft smile then lean down to press a soft and chaste kiss to his lips, my tears dripping to his cheeks. “It’s good crying.” I assure him. “I am happy.” I titter. “Happy we are finally together.”
“And we will stay together.” He tells me, rubbing his thumb against my cheek, smiling as he wipes my tears away. “For a long time, okay?”
I nod, sniffing. “Okay.”
I kiss him, desperately and messily and he thrusts his hips, fucking into my ass, slow at first then moving quicker.
“I love you.” I whisper.
He has his eyes closed and his lips parted, he mumbles something I can’t understand between moans and grunts. Then I feel his warm come filling my ass, surprising me. He fucks me through his orgasm and once he is done, he lies limp on the bed.
“Come in my mouth.” Changkyun whispers, then opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out.
I raise my hips, pulling my ass off his cock then crawl over to him so I have my knees under his armpits. I slap my cock against his cheek and he laughs, grabbing my ass and slapping it. He takes the tip of my cock in his mouth, sucking it and humming around it. I thrust my hips forward, slowly sliding my cock into his mouth. My body tenses up and I moan and gasp as I come in his mouth, calling his name and tugging his hair. He doesn't swallow the cum and it drips down his cheeks so I pull my cock out of his mouth, lean down to kiss him and suck the cum from his mouth, kissing his cheeks, chin and lips. We smile at each other once I'm finished, looking into each other's eyes. He presses his hand to the back of my head and pulls me down for a deep kiss.
We kiss for what it feels like forever yet not enough time, we smile and chuckle between kisses, go from soft pecks to desperate kisses then soft kisses again. I lie down by his side, smiling at his beautiful body lying naked by my side.
“Let me clean you up.” He says then gets up from the bed to go into the ensuite bathroom and comes back with a towel and some wet wipes.
I lie down on my stomach and he cleans the come off my ass and thighs with the wet wipes then throws them on the floor and wipes the wetness left from the wipes with the towel. He throws the towel on the floor then lies on top of me, leaving soft kisses on the back of my neck.
“I love you.” Changkyun whispers in my ear then bites it. “And your cute ears.”
I push him to the side to turn to lie on my back then pull him back up so he lies on top of me again. He folds his arms over my chest and rests his chin over them. I give him several pecks on the lips as I run my fingers through his hair and massage his scalp. “Your phone keeps vibrating.” I tell him, nodding to the pants on the nightstand by our side where his phone keeps vibrating and lighting up.
“Well, I might have let some people see me this afternoon.” He tells me and sighs. “Also the guys have been calling me since I told you you could come over.”
“They want to come over and see you… but, why did you let people see you?”
“I know my fans have worried about me all this time and wondered where I have been. I want them to know I’m okay.”
“People will ask questions.” I tell him. “What are you gonna tell them?”
“A… distorted version of the truth?”
“You mean lie?”
“Well, I can’t exactly tell them I have an evolved brain that gives me crazy freaky powers, can I?”
I shrug. “Then what?”
“I’ll just tell them that these guys were keeping me prisoner, which is true, and that I managed to escape but I don’t know who they are.”
“Do you think they will believe that?”
“Why wouldn’t they? I have scars all over my body to prove I have been tortured, I don’t see why they wouldn’t.”
“I want you to be safe, Changkyunie.” I tell him, moving my hand over to his cheek to caress it. “What if letting people know you are back hurts you?”
“I can make people forget whatever I want. I am pretty sure I can handle whatever people throw at me.”
"I know, I know, I just—"
"There's nothing to worry about, okay? I've been planning this for a while. How my life would be when I got back. I've thought it all through. I know what I'm doing."
"Okay." I sigh. "Just be careful, I…" I click my tongue. "I don't wanna lose you again."
"Babe, you won't ever."
We lie down in bed a long time together, kissing, hugging, enjoying each other's presence, talking about little things. He gets annoyed by his phone vibrating and finally picks it up. He answers the call from Minhyuk and tells him they can come over.
We decide to shower together and somehow we end up on the shower stall floor, blowing each other at the same time. The doorbell rings when we are still in the shower and we ignore it, taking our time to finish.
When we answer the door, the boys don't complain about us taking so long to answer the door, they just take turns hugging Changkyun again and again, Jooheon cries, emotional from seeing his best friend again. They're all emotional and thrilled to be around Changkyun, who promises to never leave again.
And being with all the people I love the most, so happy and united, feels so right. It all feels right, like the worries and sadness are so small. It feels like everything will be okay. Like the end of a story but the beginning of a lifetime together.