Chapter Ten

"You're an idiot!" I yelled, slamming my fists on the steering wheel. "I told you we should've taken the train!"

"Don't call me that!" Hoseok yelled back. "I just wanted to spend some time with you!" I rolled my eyes. "Is it a bad thing I wanted to take you on a romantic getaway and not take the fucking train?" I didn't reply. "You know you're so fucking busy for me now you started your career! We never spend any time together--"

"We always spend time together, we fucking live together." I said.

"It feels like we don't, though!"

I rolled my eyes again. "Well, now we have a flat tire in the middle of nowhere with no spare! I told you a hundred times to get a new one--"

"I know what you told me!" He yelled in frustration then sighed deeply.

"Then why didn't you fucking listen?" I said through my teeth.

"You say that like you listen to me. You never do."

"I do listen!"

"You don't. I told you I missed spending time with you and now you're just being an asshole because of something I have no control of. I forgot the fucking spare tire. Arguing with me won't make one suddenly appear." He sighed. "Do you not want to spend time with me anymore? Now you're famous?"

"Hoseok, don't be ridiculous. Of course I do."

"Well, you're acting like going on a trip with me is a fucking tall order." He said, calmly. "If you didn't want you, you could've said so."

"I want to." I told him. "I'm sorry." I said, pushing down my seat so I could lie back. He did the same and lied on his side, facing away from me. I could see him pouting on his reflection on the window.

I gripped his arm and shook him, whining. "Babe..." He ignored me. "Babe..."

He huffed and didn't reply.

I leaned down to press a kiss to his ear and drape an arm over his waist. "I'm sorry." I whispered in his ear. "I've been stressed and... I'm really sorry, okay?" I kissed his cheek then his ear and he slowly turned his head to look at me and pressed his lips against mine.

I smiled against his lips, taking his hand and squeezing it tightly.

"Sorry." I whispered again.

"The tow truck will probably be here soon." He whispered. "So we can go home if you want. I'm sure I can get a refund from the hotel."

I shook my head. "No," I kissed his lips and smiled at him. "I want to come. Want to spend time with my Seokie."

He wrinkled his nose and smiled. "Yeah?"

I hummed, nodding. "Of course." I whispered. "I'm sorry I've been so busy."

"It's okay if you are." He told me. "I just don't want you to forget me."

"I won't ever." I said with a smile. "I love you more than anything in the entire world and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

He tittered, leaning closer to nuzzle my nose. "Love you."

I leaned closer to him, smirking and pressed my lips against his. He smiled against my lips and slid his hand to the back of my head, pulling me closer.

"Can you get something in the trunk for me?" He asked and I hummed in reply. "Get the lube then. I think we have some time before the truck gets here."

Minds are very interesting and unexpected. After I got these powers, I can access my memories so easily and they're clear, like they're happening right now. Even when I'm asleep, I can access memories like a dream. It's like I can separate myself from myself and just read my own mind. While I'm passed out, my mind keeps bringing back memories of the happy times I've had with Hoseok, again and again in an endless loop. I don't know where I am, how long I've been unconscious or how long this loop of memories has been playing, I don't know anything. I don't mean to bring back these memories, I'm unconscious after all, but maybe that's the way my body deals with the stress of being kidnapped.