Chapter Two

"Have you told him yet?" Hyunseok asked Sowon as they laid naked in bed together. 

         "I can't just tell him." Sowon said as Hyunseok rolled over to lie on Sowon's arms. 

         Hyunseok pouted. "Why not?" 

         "Changkyun is definitely the jealous type. If he knew we are friends with benefits or whatever we are, he'd break up with me." 

        "Well, you told me that if you found someone but they didn't accept our relationship that you wouldn't want them." 

        "You don't get it." Sowon said and sighed. "Getting close to Changkyun could be good for us. He posted one picture with me, only one and he didn't even tag me, and I got over 100 thousand followers on twitter. Imagine what it'd be like if we started getting serious? I'd be famous like him. Even more. Maybe I won't even need him and I can just dump him and be with you. "

        "Be with me?" Hyunseok asked, grinning. "I thought you wanted us to be friends. So we'd last forever." 

        Sowon pouted as he played with Hyunseok's fingers and caressed his arm. "Maybe I don't want that anymore." He whispered, brushing his lips against the other's. "Maybe I want more." He pressed his lips against Hyunseok's and smiles.

         "I want more too. I want forever." 

The memories filled my mind so intensely I felt like I had actually been there. And it hurt. Because I loved Sowon. But he never loved me. Never. And I just wanted to lie down on the floor and cry. But I didn't. I still had my pride. 

         "What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled, walking through my apartment doors.

         Hyunseok immediately stood up, holding one of Sowon's Teddy bears. "Changkyunie—" 

         "Get out of my apartment." I told him angrily, walking towards him. 

         "He told you." Hyunseok whispered, staring at the Teddy Bear's face. 

         "He didn't have to." I said and ripped the Teddy bear off his hands. "Why are you here?" I asked. "You think we are gonna be grieving widowers together?" I whispered with my jaw locked. "Think we are gonna cry and comfort each other? After you had sex with my boyfriend behind my back?" 

          "It wasn't like that—" 

         "Wasn't it?" 

         "No. Or course not. We were just friends. Friends with benefits. He wanted to tell you." 

         "Why the fuck would he need a fuck buddy if he had me?" I yelled then took a deep breath with my hands on my hips and scoffed. "You two are pieces of shit." 

         "Hyung--"

         "You're a fucking liar." I told him, pointing at him then sighed. 

         "I'm not." He replies in small tone. 

         "When he asked me out, I asked you. I asked you if there was something going on between you two. You lied to my face!" 

         "Hyung, I didn't! I'd never, I-I—" 

         He was just worried about the number of followers he'd lose when I didn't post pictures with him anymore. I could read his mind so easily. "You just wanted me for numbers, didn't you? Both of you." 

         He shook his head hard. "Of course not." 

         I tittered, shaking my head. "If I didn't have money or fame, would he have even looked at me? Or you?"