Chapter Seven

HOSEOK'S POV

KAKAO TALK CHAT "KI ♥"

HOSEOK

Hey

Get home okay?

KIHYUN

Hey

Yeah, just lied down

HOSEOK

That's good

Are you okay?

KIHYUN

That's an odd question

You saw me an hour ago

HOSEOK

Yeah

Sorry

KIHYUN

I'll sleep now

HOSEOK

Good night

KIHYUN

:)

Changkyun shows up in my bedroom just as I put down my phone. He is breathing heavily, standing by the door with a hand on the doorframe and an arched back. I get up immediately and run to him to stand by his side placing a hand on his back. "Changkyunie." I say, bending down to try to look at his face. "Where does it hurt? What happened?"

"Hyung," He sobs, then looks up at me. His face is wet with tears and snot, he looks the most devastated I have ever seen him. He stares at me but doesn't say anything else.

When he looks away, I take his face between my hands to make him look at me and ask "What's wrong? What happened?"

He sniffs and sobs but doesn't reply. He keeps looking at me then stops to run the few feet between him and I. He hugs me tight which surprises me and after taking a moment to hug me, he jumps up in my arms, almost climbing me, wrapping his legs around my waist and burying his face on my collarbone. I place both hands on his behind to hold him up in my arms.

"Changkyunie," I whisper, sliding one hand up and down his back and holding him up with the other. "What's wrong? Does your head hurt?" I whisper.

Changkyun mumbles something but I can't make out what he is saying with all his crying and sobbing.

"Changkyunie where do you hurt? Please," I whisper in his ear. "Please, tell me where it hurts."

"Nothing hurts." He whispers. "I'm okay, I just wanna hug you."

I nod then kiss his cheek, again and again and again, saying to him in his ear that it's okay, that I'm here, that I've got him, that it's alright, as I caress his back. I assume nothing hurts physically, but it doesn't mean it doesn't hurt at all. So I do that until he calms down.

When I feel like I am about to drop him because I have been holding him for too long, like he's reading my mind (which he probably is), he gets down to stand in front of me, wiping his nose and cheeks with the back of his hand and looking anywhere but my eyes. "Sorry." He whispers.

I cup his chin to make him raise his head and look into my eyes. "What happened, Changkyunie?"

He looks at me, just stands there looking, then pulls me into a hug again, resting his head on my shoulder and nuzzling my neck. "Please be alive and healthy for a long time." He whispers in my ear. "Please."