Chapter Fourteen

NEW TWEETS FROM Lee Hoseok @hoseoklee (FEBRUARY 11TH):

@hoseoklee: i hope you can see this. I don't know how to contact you or to get to you so this is my only hope.

@hoseoklee: please come back to me. I miss you so much. I don't want to live without you anymore. I don't wanna keep going through this again and again. Please come home. I'm waiting for you. Your family is waiting for you.

@hoseoklee: We want you back. We would never be upset at you. We all love you no matter what. We are your family.

@hoseoklee: no matter what you have done, we love you. Come home to your family. We are waiting for you. Don't do this to me again. I am tired of waiting and begging like a fool. But I am a fool for you. I will beg if I have to. I love you more than anything. Please.

NEW TWEETS FROM KPop News @kpopnewsletter:

@kpopnewsletter: cryptic tweets from lee hoseok, boyfriend of the presumed dead rapper Im Changkyun, tweets has fans making up theories of said rapper's disappearance.

@kpopnewsletter: many believe he didn't disappear, but left because of mental health issues

@kpopnewsletter: some fans believe he had left to get away from his abusive boyfriend.

NEW TWEET FROM Lee Hoseok @hoseoklee:

@hoseoklee: don't believe anything these disgusting gossip websites have to say.

FAMILY GROUP CHAT (FEBRUARY 11TH):

Jooheon:

Hyung, should you have posted those tweets?

Hoseok:

I need to find him

Hyunwoo:

I told you. He will come to you eventually.

Hoseok:

When?

I can't do this anymore.

Kihyun:

Then don't.

Just... try to forget him.

Hoseok:

I don't think I can.

You know I can't

He is the love of my life.

I can't let go of him.

But I also can't take being hurt anymore.

Hyunwoo:

We don't know what he has gone through while he was away

We don't know what we are dealing with here or who these people are

He might be traumatized and scared for all we know, even of us.

So let's be patient and wait for him to come to us.

He didn't leave us because he wanted to like the first time. He left to protect us.

Isn't that what you told us, Seok?"

Hoseok:

Yeah.