Chapter 16

Every single time I watch families together, I remember how many families I have destroyed by killing the people from the organization. The guilt consumes me. But Hoseok is always there to remind me that I am a good person.

After I decide to stay for good, Hoseok insists on taking me to the doctor. Even though I can heal myself, I can't heal everything, feeling things isn't seeing them, so I need the doctors help. I have a few surgeries to fix whatever those crazy assholes did inside me and later, I can't heal the smaller wounds myself because I know the doctors are keeping a close eye on me and they would notice if the wounds healed unusually fast and get suspicious.

The doctors make reports to the police about the damage that my captors had done on my body and it all ends up in the news.

People take pity on me and I actually get more famous for it. I don't mind being pitied, I actually like the attention, I just wish I hadn't gone through all this shit to get it, the attention I got before was fine. But now I am known as the rapper who was kidnapped not just the gay rapper. Which bothers me but at least people will listen to my music more and more.

Hoseok also made sure I see a therapist to talk about the things I went through. Of course I don't tell her about my powers but I tell her about everything I can. And it feels good, little by little I hate myself less and feel less guilty. I work through things and it feels like talking heals me. I go from seeing her four times a week to three times a week and now I only see her once a week, which makes me feel like I am getting better.

Hoseok is my rock through everything. He takes me to every doctor visit, every therapy session, everywhere I need. He takes care of me, makes sure I am not too hard on myself, that I take care of myself, that I'm good to myself. Sometimes he takes too good care of me, does my laundry, cooks for me, bathes me. It takes a while for him to stop treating me with kid gloves but I don't complain about it because I know he is just worried about me.

It has been six months since I came home, I got an all clear from my doctors today. All my surgeries are healed and I can function as a regular human. Even though I am not a regular human. Which I am used to by now, I have accepted all my powers as part of who I am.

Hoseok and I are lying on the couch in Hyungwon and Hyunwoo's huge living room. Hyunwoo's late wife was filthy rich and she left everything for him so now, he is filthy rich and lives in a big mansion.

Hoseok and I are a little tipsy while the other guys are crazy drunk, playing in the pool outside.

Hoseok and I share lazy kisses, I am lying on top of him, playing with his ear, pinching and stretching it as he caresses my back. "You know what I wanna do next?" I ask him.

"Hm?" He hums, raising his eyebrows.

"Buy that tail plug I told you I wanted." I tell him and he scoffs.

"That's your first thought after getting a clean bill of health?"

"Don't judge me! I know you have been wanting to get rough with me lately but too scared to hurt me."

He groans. "Stop reading my mind!"

"Well, you can't deny it's true..."

"Fine," He presses a kiss to my lips. "I do wanna whip you until your butt is all pretty and purple." He whispers, nuzzling my nose. "Then bend you over and fuck the sense out of you." He nuzzles my cheek then kisses my chin then my neck then sucks on the spot he knows drives me crazy and I let out a low moan.

"You can do whatever you want to me, baby." I whisper, running my hands down his biceps.

"How about..." He licks my earlobe then looks into my eyes and smiles. "Cuddle?"