~five~

For ChocolateNerd, in all chocolateness. Your comment made my day! Also, thank you so much for getting my book to #72 in the short story section! I think I squealed for an hour once I found out.

Skye's mom on the side.

She looked surprised to see him.

"Sebastian? What are you doing here honey?'

"It's movie night Mrs. Morris."

"But, Skye isn't at home right now. She said that you weren't coming."

He frowned, "Did she say why?"

"No, sorry. She was in a hurry to get out of the house."

"Must be a misunderstanding, I'll call her and we'll sort it out."

"Bye sweetheart. Sorry."

He pulled out his phone. Her number was the first on speed dial.

"Hello!"

"Skye, where are-"

"So I'm not near my phone at the moment, sorry bout that! I'm probably sleeping...yeah, that's it. So I'll call you back later, how bout that? Buh bye!"

He shook his head and pocketed his phone. He was beginning to get worried.

He rolled the events of the day through his mind, searching for something that would lead to this.

He pulled out his phone and called her again.

Voicemail.

He cursed to himself as he got into his car. He was starting to think he did something wrong.

Was she ignoring him?

She had been fine yesterday. He remembered her talking animatedly about the new season of Once Upon A Time, not caring whether he was listening or not.

He always listened.

He pulled out his phone again.

One last time.

This time he opened the message icon.

Where are you? He typed in.

Please reply.

After tapping away at the dashboard absentmindedly for a few minutes, he opened his messages again.

Read, 7:09.