One Shot Comp Results!

Before we get started I want to tell you guys something.

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST HORRIFYING THING I EVER DID! DAYM YOU GUYS ARE TALENTED.

It was hard, guys.

It was hard.

But without any further ado.

ZHERE ARE ZE REZULTS OF ZE ONE ZHOT COMPEZITION *blares fangs at audience*

RUNNER UPZZZZ

So I have two people for this spot.

1) Bitter Ice Cream by grenaderisk

I really loved how you used Stephanie and I really really liked your take on her feelings.

2) Ice Cream by RubyRubis

I totally loved the concept of this story and the sheer cuteness of it made me so happy.

THIRD PLACEZZZZ

I have two for this one too. It was just so hard to decide, okay.

1) Banana Split by CarbonatedGiggles

This was so good. I really liked how you managed to fit in all the characters and still had room for some adorable pets. I want a friend like Banana.

2) A Sweet Coincidence by randomlydancing

I was waiting for someone to do Shogan. Shogan is the ultimate gay ship. Wait that's Calliver...Anywho, it was adorable, and made me squeal. Multiple times, according to random onlookers who came to ask me if I needed medical help.

SECOND PLACEZZZZZ

Well would you look at that, I have only one for this *slicks back hair*

One shots 1 by salutingsocks

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME. *calms herself* One word. Adorbs.

AND FINALLY

*drumroll*

Hey! I said drumroll after I say drumroll!

*drumroll*

*sigh* forget it.

FIRST PLACEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Well would you look at that, I have two for this one too. Who would've thought?

Just kiddin!

I have three. Heh.

1) Sour Sweetness by AnonymousSkye

I loved how you used Trevobel because we haven't really seen a lot of that. It was exactly how I thought out their characters in my head and now you make me wish I wrote a story about them too.

2) Storycakes by Aislinglontach16

I love birthday stories.

AND THAT POEM.

THAT POEM.

T'was perfection.

3) Cotton Candy by chocolaterulez

Just, okay?

Just.

Seriously, again, you got every character spot on, and I loved loved loved every bit of it.

~

And obviously, I ended up getting more than six entries which meant that not everyone could win. But I loved every single story that you sent in and I appreciate it very very much.

So here are my HONORABLE MENTIONZZZZ

1) Mistake by ChasingWonder

T.T T.T T.T T.T T.T Is it a river yet?

2) Coffee by BritishGirl13

Ah, friendship *sniffs*

3) Cold and Mechanical by UghWords

WHY.

4) Melting by areticentreader

O.o

Waw girl. Waw.

All you winners. I shall come for you.

Fear me *insert creepy stalker emoji*

Ohkay buh bye