Addicted, Chapter 6

See That! Chapter 6.

So everyone is out, nothing to do except watch a ten minute DVD of me get beaten up... This could get worse. I yawn and stench on my sofa then I go on my side, grab the remote and turn on the news.

"This afternoons news." The news reader drooled on at a snails pace. "The well know band Addicted is being fined one hundred and fifty pounds for fraud,"

I sat up immediately.

"We do not know who they are so they could be different people playing all the time."

I rewound that to the start and stared recording, but the entire thing played in my head, were not even that well known, sure we do one performance but that doesn't make triple platinumhits! Or diamondrecords! It's back to where I left off to rewind.

"They are aged about fourteen to sixteen, but if your watching this now you could get the charges dropped by proforming live to times without masks,"

We have a chance! I pick up a phone and dial the news station.

"Hello?" A guy at the other end lazily drools on.

"This is Addicted." I pause for effect, I hear someone fall off the back off their chair and swear.

"Hello? Are you still there? My college can be quite clumsy at times." A new person explains, she sounds about thirty five years old, just guessing, I sigh and repeat myself.

"Yeah, yeah OK I know that were wanted and all that but air live that were looking for two places to host concerts." I say quickly.

"What's in it for me?" She asks, jeez why does everyone want something?

"Five backstage passes and front row seats if you want them." I offer.

"Done... Please hold." She puts the phone on hold, but off course when ever something happens first it's always. 'Please hold' expression, damn I need to explain this to the guys, it will be like a, 'Hey guys guess what... We have to play a gig so we all don't get put in jail we have about forty eight until the warrant comes through, doesn't that sound dandy?' I can imagine their faces.

I look back at the T.V.

"In other news... Yes?.. Really?.. Stuff the other news Addicted just contacted us to broadcast a avalable for hosting, if you are listening to the radio or watching T.V. And you own a club call us now to see if they will host at yours!"

I mostly hate that guy but I think he just saved us.

"Hello are you still there?" She asked.

"Yes tell me the timings." Knowing that there would be.

"Two twenty AM Saturday InvergordonHigh Life Club Scotland, seven PM Wednesday Scotland,Edinburgh Skittlez Club, andthere is on-" She was going on saying places in England and Wales but I just took note of the first two, how very convenient but unluckily those days exceed the forty eight hours.

"OK to Ross with the... Hold on... Even more breaking news! Jasmine O'Connor has reveled the identity of the four members of Addicted, Crash, Chips, Dud and Wreck, Crash is Kyle Maxwell the drummer."

Dear God!

"Chips is Ian Philips back up lead guitar."

Jasmine why!

"Dud is Gary Fales bassist."

I am not getting you a birthday present now Jasmine.

"I hate you Jasmine." I whisper acidly into the phone, and a gasp comes out the other end, I hang up and rush to pack all my bags.

"And last of all... Wreck lead singer to Addicted... Oh my God it was so obvious or I was so Oblivious! Yes that is right Nathan Gall singer of Oblivious is now lead singer to Addicted! Boy if I was you I would run for the hills now."

I hate you Jasmine, I text Gary saying look at his Ipod breaking news but at the bottem I type blame Jasmine.

I run out the house jump onto my bike, I cycle to all my friends houses shocked mums and dads just starting to know the truth.

I finish packing for them and take all there stuff to the bunker, man I have not been here for a while.

Dust, webs, all the stuff house cleaners hate, but I haven't been here since...

***Flashback***

...Duncan he took my guitar and smashed it over my head. and he broke the rest in half's.

I will get him back, I swear to God if they let me use my hands, I will tear out his skull and beat him to death with it...

***End of flashback***

I put my hand to my forehead touching the scar, I take out my phone and check the messages, Gary replied.

Why would jasmine do something like that its just pure evil tell us where to meet and we will leg it there even in the middle of class guess wat its geography so TELL us!

I text to meet me in the bunker, I start to tidy up a wee bit so it won't look like a complete mess, but in the time I have, I have some serious brain storming to do.

_______________________________________________

Gary's P.O.V.

I got a message in my in box saying to meet him in the bunker, only we knew about it a last resort thing.

I tap Ian and Kyle on the shoulder and they know to follow me, I throw a rubber at Mr. Rasp, what he was only going on about seismic events in China.

"Gary get the hell out my class room!" He screamed, not rasping now are you? I walk out the class room leaving the door open andI stand outside, I knock on the wall twice and yes I know it seems very military of me with all the signals, but Nathan jeez I swear he is a navy SEAL or SAS he told us or trained us these protocols.

"Right Kyle take this sheet to the office." He shoved in Kyle's face. He loves to put peoples friends in arkward situations, Kyle walks out the door and stands next to me out of view.

Ian puts his hand up.

"Yes?" Rasp barked.

"Sir can I go to the toilet, I've been holding it in through all the other classes." Ian asks.

"Fine!" Rasp smirks, thinking he just got out all the trouble makers, but while he was dealing with that I Blue-toothed/hacked someones phone to play Last Resort by Papa Roach, it seemed fitting and there's swears in it just to annoy Raspy a little more.

"You do know I wasn't joking." Ian laughed and Kyle smirked, yup they were best friends since nursery.

We ran through the office only getting a glance at the news that's been repeating itself just for us.

"I swear to God Ian we have to get Jasmine back." Kyle mutters.

"I know what Nathan would say..." I mutter.

"Custard, it's his excuse for everything." Ian counters.

"And green glop mixed together." Kyle laughs.

"Hey your missing the important thing at the end." I state.

"What?" They say in unison, while catching a breath.

"You have much to learn young pranksters... We have to have party poppers from the ceiling just for that dramatic effect." I almost fall over laughing, they look at each other, visualise and at the same time say.

"Nice."

We walk for another ten minutes.

"We should be almost there, we can't go back to school and we can't go back home we only have the supplies of the fall out shelter and our instruments." I state.

"How are we going to survive that long?" Kyle asks.

"Cause I have a plan." Nathan replied.