Addicted, Chapter 7

Da Plan, Chapter 7.

"So that's da plan." I explained everything to them.

"It can't happen!" Kyle responded.

"It's not likely." Ian agreed.

"Nathan it can't happen." Gary said slowly.

They waited for me to make my contribution.

"It can happen because they will do it." I point out, everyone sighs.

"Their to famous!" Gary counters.

"Yeah and we can strike a deal with them." I reply.

"Guys either we do it or we will have to spend time in jail." Ian pointed out.

"Make the call." Gary sighs. Thank God, we are in this together or not but that doesn't mean were not diplomatic, I take out my phone and borrow Gary's IPod, I search for the number of their agents and I make the call.

"Hello?" I dreary voice sounds like it was just woke up.

"Yeah is this... Mason Stone?"

"Yes who is this?" He replies on guard.

"We need to borrow a song." I say.

"What one?" He says interested.

"Or we need the band." I say.

"Why? We don't do gigs anymore we do concerts and record deals." He says in a lazy voice.

"Look it's Addicted and were trying really hard not to go to jail." I explain.

"Ha ha ha I'm not going to help you, your on your own." He hangs up.

"So?" They ask.

"No go." I reply.

"Plan B?" Gary asks.

"Defiantly." I reply angrily, why does everyone have to be out for their own gain? That is what Addicted is about , that is the reason we wear masks, just so we don't become famous, why we don't go to the city of lies or fakes, why we don't get rich and what we do stand for is pure music nothing else just music.

I had to make one more call.

"Hello?" A male voice sounds.

"Yeah is this the club that wanted Addicted booked for Saturday?" I ask.

"Yes! Are you coming?" He asks suddenly awake.

"Yeah longs if you have a drum set, there not that easy to move from here." I explain.

"Your talking to a club manager if you come there would be about one thousand people watching even more if it's outside." He explains, I put my thumb up to Crash.

"Let's make it outside." I smile.

"Where are you?" He asks hoping to make us come faster.

"On our way." I reply and hang up.

We are actually on a bus, the crummiest bus you could ever afford so naturally it's empty like a restaurant in the middle of a dessert.

"Plan B is a go." I smile.

"So how long is this going to take?" Ian asked playing a game on his IPod.

"About two hours." I reply and take out my phone and start listening to music.

I fall asleep for one hour and forty two minutes, I smile and notice everyone is asleep, I wake up Ian and Kyle then I point to Gary who is still sleeping.

"Were almost there and we need to wake him up." I whisper taking out my guitar, they nod and cover there ears, I put my pick to the top of the string and on it's side, Ian quickly takes off Gary's headphones and then puts his hands over his ears.

"Time to wake up." I whisper to myself, I drag the pick all the way down the top strings making a noise worse than a teacher scraping her nails down a chalk board.

"Ahhhh! STOP!" Gary screams putting his hands over his ears and bolting upright, I stop when the pick reaches the bottom, then Kyle plays Hollywood Undead on his phone.

"Anyway were here." I say casually putting my guitar back in it's case.

"OK..." Gary says rubbing his forehead.

"Lets pack up and move out!" I order slinging my guitar around my shoulder, everyone packs their guitars and Crash just helps with the carrying of luggage.

It took us fifteen minutes to walk to the club in Edinburgh, we put our masks on for the grand entrance. We walk into the club.

"The limit age to be in here is eighteen." The guy from the desk says without glancing up.

"Yeah and we are playing here tonight." I reply, he looks up.

"Jesus, sorry man go into the back and can I have your autograph." He asks.

"Sure." I reply, he takes out a camera and puts it on timer, were all in the picture.

Click!

I take out a pen and sign it as Wreck then I pass it to Gary and we all sign it, then we all walk backstage to set up.

"So tonight is do or die." Ian mutters.

"Who wants to live forever?" I reply.

"That would be nice." Gary replies and we all laugh.

"Only if we could... Anyway we will live forever! In music... Wow that sounded tacky slash cheesy." I comment.

"That's half the truth." Kyle chuckles and we all laugh.

"OK we should get set up now, and I mean now it's four o'clock! If we get it done we can eat in the staff room before six and I think there is tacos." I taunt them, I don't even know if there is tacos.

_______________________________

Anyway hope you liked this chapter, NOTE: There is about two or three chapters to go so yeah comment if you think I should make a third book, Mistakes Hidden or Gone or something.

Song in my head: Breaking Benjamin - follow.

Anyway I hope to read your comments!

Happy Valentines Day!

P.S. Also looking for criticism!

Tell your friends!

...................... What do you think is going to happen?