Chapter 1

The Billionaire Sugar Daddy Chapter 1

Early in the Friday morning when Dylan Medina Cohen woke up with an unsettling pain from his back. Waking up in such good weather but in bad shape, he became independent at eighteen years old. A young man unequipped with life's survival experiences. Life is so hard, that he needed to go with John, for him to survive and find some extra works.

He sits down on the bedside then wears his slipper before washing his face. His beautiful and porcelain skin says it all—a pretty and healthy man when looking in the mirror. The water running from the faucet is ice-cold-making him jolt.

The feeling that he senses is the signal of having a new life again and waking to pass the crap apartment he lives in with his best friend, John Cruz. He sat down at the dining table, and his friend is at the bar cleaning the goblets with a fine white cloth.

There is a crazy rumor about a lurking billionaire daddy in town. Inside the bar of John where he goes as a low key person.

He smells the aroma of the coffee, and he is blooming. "I am always amazed seeing your reaction like that in the morning," John said as he pours the hot water and walks to Dylan.

John is a twenty-seven years old man ... they grew in the same community. They both leave their life to that gamble with fate. John Cruz is a lucky person; he owned a gay bar known in the city. John offered a coffee and bread in the morning. On the other hand, Dylan is happy with his simple life, but he can't stop thinking of having a prosperous life.

He sips some coffee, but his hand is halted near his mouth. "What is the matter?" asked John. Dylan put down the bread and sighed his worries away, "I didn't pass the evaluation for the V company yesterday."

John left speechless and take the broom beneath him. Dylan is somewhat disappointed in himself because he wanted to prove something when leaving his family to work in the city. "I wish I were lucky like you," he said to his best friend, and John abruptly smiled. The brows of Dylan furrowed as his friend has a brilliant idea." Why should you get yourself a sugar daddy--"

His words are interrupted when Dylan spits the coffee by accident. He was coughing when he heard the crazy idea of his best friend. Dylan snorted and grumble, "are you crazy?! I am straight!"

A light chuckle is heard from John, and he approaches the table, "look at you?! You don't want to work with me in my gay bar. You were always making yourself a burden to be the 'bread winner' thing!"

"You have it all ... a porcelain skin, white teeth, a beautiful smile, a healthy body, decent height, and big—" John added but didn't continue and left Dylan with an unwillingness expression drawn onto his face.

John continues his work and goes back to the bar. He left his friend eating at the dinner table while putting some new ordered beers from his client into the cooler. He speaks again, "lately there is a handsome man ... I think he is working in the V company." Dylan whines when he speaks non-sense again, "the hell I care about that--" he stopped, also reminiscing the failed evaluation.

His friend knows his pain because his ego is being hurt when they leave that life before they promise to go back with pride to themselves.

"I don't even finish my freaking study in college; how can I pass the interview--" John cut his words, "do you know what to do? My client last time give me a hint about what to do," he said, and the ears of Dylan tings in desperation. He is listening to his best friend that is putting the beers. In John's life, he met countless people because of his work, but it doesn't go with Dylan." The middle child is a womanizer, and my client said to me," the face of him deemed and disgusted.